As a result of our continued growth, Skyline is seeking talented and dynamic individual to make their mark in a fast–paced, professional and fun environment as a Senior Accounting Analyst in Toronto, ON.
We are searching for an analytical, detailed oriented person with strong accounting skills to perform professional accounting tasks and analysis of financial data in support of various accounting functions that may include Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Cost Accounting, Property Accounting, and/or General Accounting. This position also assists with the training and development of new and current employees as well as ensures accuracy and compliance with all applicable regulations and laws; and performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent accounting skills and ability to apply accounting theory, principals and techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience in property management industry
- Practiced in the set up and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases
- Skilled in auditing practices and principles
- Practiced in accounting software (i.e. Simply, Accpac, Quick books, Yardi, etc.)
- Ability to:
Research, retrieve and organize data to prepare reports and financial documentation.
Analyze and audit data to detect and correct errors.
Multi-task effectively while remaining detail oriented and accurate.
Work independently as well as in a team environment.
Operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
Troubleshoot common errors and problem solve effectively.
Education & Experience
- Two to three years related post-secondary education and at least 4 years’ work related experience OR ten (10) years equivalent workplace experience.
- Accounting Designation or working towards a designation required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Learn more at www.skylineonline.ca/careers