Designer – Tradeshow Exhibits
Top notch designer to create exhibit designs for customers who attend trade shows around the globe. You have a keen ability to understand a customer’s objectives and strategies, and apply creative leadership in developing designs that will meet client needs and exceed expectations.
- Meet with customers to define customer needs, requirements and budgets.
- Utilize CAD software & 3D design software to create exhibit designs that meet customer needs. Produce eye catching renderings of customer exhibits.
- Consult with customers on their graphic design needs and requirements.
- Research and source custom elements for customer exhibits
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging trends in trade show events; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
You have a creative bent, and a knack for establishing strong relationships, you are goal-oriented and work well in a team setting. You have knowledge and experience in using CAD based programs as well as 3D design software. You must be a creative leader and have keen sense of design. You can not only recognize new trends, you establish them!
About Skyline Exhibits:
Skyline is the world's leading supplier of high-quality trade show exhibits. Our extensive dealer network can support customers whether they exhibit locally or around the globe. Skyline employs more designers and engineers than the rest of the industry combined and is ISO 9000 certified.
Skyline treats people with dignity and respect by providing a positive nurturing environment, training and the tools needed for its employees to develop and succeed.
Web site: www.skylinebc.ca