Skechers USA, Inc., a global leader in Lifestyle and Performance Footwear has exciting opportunities for Sales Associates at our Chinook Centre location.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, sales driven and career minded individuals that have a passion for our Performance Footwear. In order to qualify for a Sales Associate Position you must have 1 year of continuous retail and or customer service experience, footwear experience is preferred. At Skechers we are fashion forward and business casual environment and require a clean polished and updated image. We do not allow exposed tattoos or facial piercings. We look forward to hearing from you.
Responsible for Selling all types of product to customers, meet and greet customers, transfers or receiving merchandise. Not all Sales Associates will be cashier responsibilities, therefore If you are trained to accept payment and making change for customers in our retail stores. It is a condition of employment that you are flexible with regard to hours and days worked and we may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell Product, put product in customers hands
2. Provide execellent customer service, meet and greet
3. Engage customer in conversation --product knowledge, fashion
4. Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
5. Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
6. Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
7. Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
8. Answers customer's questions concerning merchandise.
9. Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
10. Accepts payment and makes change if trained to do so.
11. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
12. Cleans shelves, counters, tables, floors and overall store.
13. Calculates sales discount to determine price.
14. Keeps record of sales, and prepares inventory of stock.
To be determined by your Management at any given time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
Minimum of one year of retail/customer service experience
High School Diploma, or equivalent
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedures, and operating and maintenance instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Abiltiy to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to sucessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds.