SISU Inc., (www.sisu.com), an NBTY Inc. company, manufactures leading edge vitamins and other health supplements that are recognized for their quality and efficacy. It is our mission to be the leader in providing high quality alternative health products and services that substantially improve the wellness in the community.
At SISU, we are always looking for energetic and qualified individuals to join our fast growing team and help continue our dedication in manufacturing superior products. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Sales & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position is responsible and accountable for helping develop and coordinate the company’s national sales and marketing plans. This position offers commensurate compensation, an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a growing company in the wellness industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in marketing and/ business
- 1-2 years of related marketing experience, preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Well organized, time-efficient and detail-oriented.
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to build good working relationships with all departments
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Syspro and Crystal reports.
THE PRIMARY DUTIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Assist with campaigns and promotions with the Marketing Manager, ensuring timely execution through the creative, print, distribution and in-store display process.
- Work in conjunction with Key Account Managers and other departments for new store set-ups, new listing packages, launches, etc.
- Update product special sheets including specials, promotions and campaigns.
- Coordinate the execution, distribution and inventory management of marketing materials
- Coordinate all details for tradeshows and special events.
- Assist in coordination of national education programs
- Define, select and coordinate promotional materials and products
- Help develop and coordinate national and regional sales meetings.
We appreciate your interest in SISU, however, only candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago
SISU is dedicated to wellness, helping active and health conscious consumers manage their health and wellness needs.