SISU Inc., (www.sisu.com), an NBTY Inc. company, manufactures vitamins and other health supplements that are recognized for their quality and efficacy. It is our mission to be the leader in providing high quality alternative health products and services that substantially improve the wellness in the community.
At SISU, we are always looking for energetic and qualified individuals to join our fast growing team and help continue our dedication in manufacturing superior products. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Sales Coordinator for a maternity leave contract (1 year). Based at our head office in Burnaby, BC, this position is responsible for all administrative responsibilities associated with national key account activity. This position offers commensurate compensation, an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a growing company in the wellness industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 1-3 years sales and key account experience in health food and/or consumer packaged goods
- Post-Secondary education in health, nutrition, sales and/or marketing
- Experience in developing and achieving objectives, strategies and business plans
- Organized, ability to multi-task changing priorities
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem solving skills
- French an asset
- Good presentation, public speaking and administrative skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Self-starter; ability to motivate and take initiative
- Ability to build good working relationships with all company service departments- Sales, Production, Finance, Customer Care, Marketing, Distribution
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
THE PRIMARY DUTIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Monthly reporting process and review group-specific analysis. Assist in gathering and reviewing information regarding promotional sales activity to assist in forecasting future activity.
- Responsible for new store set up for each national account group including accounting, EDI, customer care, planogram planning, distribution
- Account maintenance and communication framework including new product listings, updates, price changes, NPN status utilizing vendor portals and electronic data registries
- Develop and manage key account sales budget, as well as managing co-ops, billing and credits
- Provide support to sales team with training, support and information regarding key accounts
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and administration of promotional programs, education initiatives, reports and forecasts to drive category penetration.
- Drive sales with continued program development to increase market share.
SISU is dedicated to wellness, helping active and health conscious consumers manage their health and wellness needs.