Simpro Solutions (www.simprosolutions.com) is a global leader in Call Centre and BPO solutions. With facilities in Asia, India, North and South America, Simpro Solutions is proud to serve our Canadian clients with exceptional service.
Quality assurance auditors monitor 100% of the volume of telesales to make sure all employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of each respective campaign. Auditors require a deep level understanding of sales and sales processes, a background in sales training, or sales quality monitoring. The Quality Sales Auditor will monitor all things sales - including monitoring and evaluating internal sales audits, and sales quality monitoring and assurance processes. The ideal candidate will have a strong audit, and quality monitoring/quality assurance background, an exceptional eye for detail, and a hands-on, tactical approach to resolving issues.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Design and execute operational audits in sales, operational process reviews, review of system implementations, and quality monitoring, as well as other risk areas.
- Interpret the significance of audit findings, make conclusions, and provide practical recommendations for solutions and improvements.
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
- Conduct a specified number of call monitors and monitor reports on a monthly basis.
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to Senior Management and create scalable reporting systems to communicate results of audits to both internal audiences and regulatory compliance agencies
- Minimum 6 months of call center experience, preferably in a telesales environment.
- Must be available to work Full Time and be flexible with hours
- Post-secondary education definitely an asset.
- Prior quality management and quality monitoring experience required.
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of quality management, quality monitoring, and operational control methodologies and terminology and processes.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, sales process management, and quality monitoring management within a sales environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability in developing audit programs and evaluating operational processes and internal controls design and effectiveness.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, metrics driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments.
- A background working with sales teams in an operational audit capacity is preferred.
- Base pay of $13.00/h
- Monthly $100.00 Transportation Bonus
- Fun and Fast Paced Environment
- Amazing Location with Great Amenities
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard