Simpro Solutions (www.simprosolutions.com ) is a global leader in Call Centre and BPO solutions. With facilities in Asia, India, North and South America, Simpro Solutions is proud to serve our Canadian clients with exceptional service.
The Inbound Agent will answer calls for our client a major Canadian Financial Organization in order to provide information, explain benefits, up-sell and cross-sell.
If you have more than 6 months of inbound call centre experience and want to work for a Global Organization contracted by the largest Canadian Financial Organizations we are presently hiring FULL TIME Inbound (CSSA) Customer Service and Sales Associate.
- Minimum 6 months experience in call centre environment with a focus on sales programs.
- O.S.S.D or equivalent required
- 1 year in a sales environment an asset
- Up-sell and Cross-sell to existing client base
- Handle all calls Inbound/Outbound effectively and efficiently through the use of proactive sales/service and retentions skills.
- Provide general information and guidance to enroll customers.
- Access and negotiate information systems
- Take ownership of customer’s issues/problems by using call control and selective sales techniques
- Acts as primary contact to insure follow up and resolutions that meets and exceeds the customer’s expectation.
- Identify needs and present features and benefits leading to enrollments
- Navigate multiple screens while maintaining conversation with customer to review customer history, identity customer needs and/or update customer information.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 WPM
- Good understanding of sales techniques and procedures
- Good understanding of negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge demonstrated skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Excellent time and priority management skills