- Provides design of the project in a short period of time.
- Convert sketches or specifications of the project or product; from an architect, engineer, or other designer; into detailed CAD drawings.
Education and Training Requirements:
- College degree most preferably with background in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Training in multiple CAD programs and platforms, general computing theory and a variety of productivity applications.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
. Furniture CADD knowledge an asset
- Wide knowledge with the use of computer;
- Proficient in latest AutoCAD and/or Microstation, Microsoft Office and Windows applications.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans;
- Knowledge in basic algebra and geometry which is used in calculating figures and amounts including the discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area circumference and volume;
- Can interpret instruction either written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
- Autodesk Autocad (Autocad 2000 or higher); 3D CADD
Indeed - 13 months ago
Office furniture manufacture