Hiring Company: Simerra Property Management
Position: Condominium Site Administrator
Position Available: Full Time
Industry: Property Management/ Operations Division
Business Location: Downtown Toronto, GTA
Years of Experience: 2+ years
Simerra Property Management is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Site Administrator to become part of our team. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of delivering a high level of customer service and demonstrated project management skills.
We are a progressive and growing organization, so for the right person there is plenty of room to grow!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare notices, letters and correspondences as needed
- Obtain mail and distribute them accordingly
- Book party rooms and collect money as per policy
- Book elevators for deliveries and move-in/move-out
- Answer the phones and pass messages to appropriate party
- Answer owner's inquiries and requests
- Provide Status Certificates Request forms to owners
- Updating Building Information Sheets as needed
- Respond to emergency situations in timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional time management, organization skills and problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone and customer service skills.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with owners, vendors, coworkers etc.
- Proficient English speaking and writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Proactive problem and solutions recognition
- Detailed oriented, organized and have strong time management skills
Indeed - 7 months ago
SIMERRA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is the leading condominium management company in Ontario established in July 1998.
Our company takes its name...