Simerra Property Management – Etobicoke
Hiring Company: Simerra Property Management
Position: Accounts Payable
Position Available: Full Time
Industry: Property Management / Finance/Accounting
Business Location: Toronto, ON
Years of Experience: 3+ years
Simerra Property Management is looking for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Clerk to become part of our team in our corporate headquarters.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 + years of related experience in Accounts Payable.
Must be well-spoken, self-motivated, and generally knowledgeable of Property Management Industry.
The ideal candidate must also be personable, motivated and proactive.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive, review and match vendor invoices for processing and approval
- Process and post recurring & approved invoices using Yardi Voyager
- Prepare monthly cheque runs according to schedules
- Enter approved charge backs on owner accounts
- Verify and maintain vendor account information in Yardi Voyager
- Update Utility Excel Spreadsheets
- Collaborate with Account Managers in preparation of yearly audits
- Maintain accurate filing of invoices
- Perform other related duties that may arise or be assigned
- 3 + years of related experience in Accounts Payable
- Ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient data entry skills with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Yardi Voyager experience an asset
- Experience in Property Management Industry is an asset
SIMERRA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT is the leading condominium management company in Ontario established in July 1998.
Our company takes its name...