North Bay, Ontario
(File Reference: GENB-2013)
On behalf of our Client, a Canadian consulting engineering firm specializing in geotechnical engineering, site environmental services, hydrogeology, and construction materials testing, we are conducting searches for a Geotechnical Engineer.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing Geotechnical Engineering Reports for roads, subdivisions, towers, bridges, buildings, tunnels, wind farms, dams, slope stability, retaining walls and municipal infrastructure. You will also play a key role in the engineering team developing leadership and professional development of the team members.
- Manage projects and staff;
- Organize site investigations and laboratory testing programs;
- Carry out client liaison and management;
- Prepare proposals;
- Write Geotechnical Engineering Reports;
- Attend site and office meetings.
- University degree in Civil or Geological Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience including coordinating and supervising an engineering team (asset) ;
- Registered Professional Engineers;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Experience in geotechnical related work such as site investigations, design of deep and shallow foundations, slope stability and on-site review of construction activities (asset);
- Strong communication skills, oral and written;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
A competitive compensation package is on offer. For further consideration, highly qualified Candidates are invited to submit their resume information in confidence to (please quote the File Reference number above):
Selection & Recruiting Partner
Savino Human Resources Partners Limited