Are you interesting in helping to change the face of retail in Canada? So are we! SHOP.CA is currently looking for full time customer loyalty representatives who have a flexible schedule, and would be available to work evenings and weekends.
We don't want our customer loyalty representatives to just answer the phones. We want them to help foster a revolution in online shopping that starts with them, at the front lines. If you're jazzed about being part of a company that is truly dedicated to putting our customers first and building the best online shopping experience in the country, it's not for the meek, but if you have what it takes then we might just have the job for you!
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Cross functional support team skills; able to answer phone calls, reply to emails and interact
- with customers in live chats
- Listening, problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adhere to company values of openness, velocity, innovation, and reliability
- Minimum Education/Experience:
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience
- Computer literate (you're not a coder, but you love your computer)
Bilingual would be an asset.