SHIL Technologies Inc. at 720 Avonwick Avenue #134, Mississauga Ontario, seeks to hire SAP BW/BOBJ consultant for one our client. $66,300.00 per year for 37.5 hours per week.
Successful candidate will be responsible providing business intelligence and reporting solutions for an upcoming SAP implementation, ensuring our clients reporting needs are aligned to their business. Advising and guiding our clients through your knowledge of SAP’s BW/BI/BOBJ offerings and hands-on experience in configuration of the solution.
The principal functions of this position that will characterize your success are:
- Providing strategic leadership to our clients reporting requirements
- Architecture, design and development of SAP reporting solutions aligning to client’s needs
- Responding to client’s needs within the scope of SAP reporting applications
- Requirements gathering, leading information workshop group session and facilitations skills
- Ability to work independently,
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS::
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in designing and implementing SAP reporting solutions
- Experience working in ECC and BI environments
- Experience in implementing BI/BW solutions (including BI 7.0)
- Understanding of and Experience in the of BOBJ toolsets
- Facilitation skills and ability to lead client meetings
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
NICE TO HAVE::
- Knowledge of ESB & MIM Developer.
- Deployment experience of MB & ESB code to various systems
- Triage and fixing of the existing interfaces and flows
- Setting up of the new environments
- Installation, maintenance and configuration of MQ, MB, WAS, Java, Metastorm Integration Manager, BODS
- Create, manage and configuring of jobs for the existing and new interfaces in Autosys
- Fixing the code in lower environments along with installation of the middleware software
- Deploying and fixing the code on the production systems
- Installation, maintenance & configuration of IBM WSRR
- Maintenance of ESB databases including creating indexes, sequences, users, sql statements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE::
- Daily administration, monitoring, troubleshooting & tuning of SAP environment &performance
- Responding to & resolving infrastructure-related incidents and problems
- Works with the OS & DB Administrators for optimal SAP performance
- Provides support to the SAP application team during development and implementation
- Provides support for Disaster Recovery and DR test as required.
- Manages the changes to be implemented to reduce the risk and increase the success of the implementation
- Configure the SAP Netweaver environment for high availability
Canadian Citizen / Permanent Resident / Work Permit.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please email your updated profile at the earliest along with the following details to HR@ Shiltechnologies.com
NOTE: For the right candidates, we also sponspor the work permits if required.