PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
SHIFT is a growing software development agency that specializes in technology innovation primarily in the property management industry. We are seeking sales interns for an unpaid internship opportunity in our fast-paced, high growth environment located in the Downtown Toronto Core.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Intern will join our sales team to assist in communicating our broad expertise, technology solutions and capabilities to all industry participants. Together we will identify market penetration strategies and leverage the inflection points in the marketplace. In this role, the Intern will learn and develop in many areas, such as becoming a:
- Competent CRM (SalesForce.com) Administrator
- Capable Lead Mining, Lead Generation and Lead Investigator
- Diligent Record Keeper, Task Management and Sales Cycle Originator
- Expert in Conversion Techniques, Identifying Opportunity Triggers and Pipeline Management
- Qualified Forward Thinker and Communicator that uses Language to Pique Interest & Generate Reach
Your day to day activities will include:
- Data mining and Lead Generation both locally and geographically
- Identifying the Ideal Target Public and Opportunity Triggers for prospective clients
- Preparation of Initial Communication and participate in product awareness campaigns
- Opportunity and Task management, assignment and oversight
- Learn the industry, language and common problems associated with property management
- Exposed to all aspects and proven Sales strategies from Lead Generation, Opportunity, and Account Management to Post Sale and Client Retention activities that are applicable in any business environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with the right attitude and background. We welcome all applicants; however only those who meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills in English
- Proven experience in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype, and Copy Editing Techniques
- Property Management or real estate related experience is a +
- Independent yet socially outgoing personality
- Primarily Based in Toronto or GTA but applicants throughout North America are welcome to apply
Successful completion of the internship gives you the opportunity to add valuable experience to your resume, and potentially more for those who excel in their roles.
Thanks in advance to all applicants; we look forward to having you join our team!