About D-Tech Consulting Inc.
D-Tech Consulting Inc. is one of Toronto’s leading IT management companies specializing in medium sized and not for profit organizations. In business since 1994, D-Tech Consulting has been steadily growing their client portfolio and is looking for the right person to both help retain and grow our existing accounts as well as acquire new clients in the GTA.
Job Summary – Sales & Account Development Executive
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales & Account Development Executive will be the primary point of contact between our clients and our brand. You will work together with our Service Delivery manager to support our clients, recommend solutions and be the clients’ champion internally; ensuring the highest quality of service is always delivered. In addition, you will engage with prospective clients to sell the D-Tech Consulting value proposition in the market to grow our client portfolio.
- Provide Quotes & Proposals to our existing and prospective clients for managed IT services and hardware
- Partner with our Service Delivery manager to ensure all implementations and support is successful and high quality. You represent our clients inside our walls.
- Manage the End-to-End Sales Cycle – from cold calling all the way to contract closing
- Manage and engage our existing clients in a face-to-face setting, over lunches, dinners, drinks, events etc.
- Using SalesForce.com as the “Bible” – if it’s not in salesforce, it does not exist.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT / Tech sales or account management role
- Proven track record of growing portfolios through successful client acquisition
- Strong understanding of IT hardware, including servers, routers/switches, laptops & desktops (DELL knowledge a plus)
- Fluent written & oral communications in English
- Licensed to drive in Ontario with a well maintained vehicle
- Strong people person with an established network of professionals in the GTA, experience dealing with C-Suite executives
- University degree in business, technology or marketing is preferred (but not required)
We thank everyone in advance for their application, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
SHIFT is a growing software development agency that specializes in innovation in the property management industry.