SHIFT is a growing innovation agency specializing in the condominium property management industry. We are seeking a self-motivated and highly skilled Business Development Executive to assist in growing and managing our sales Pipeline.
- Generate, quality & close sales opportunities leveraging the SHIFT brand and it’s associated products & services.
- Working closely with the SHIFT marketing team to close deals and share relevant “in-field data” to improve future campaign performance
- Planning and preparing presentations & demonstrations to prospective clients
- Ensuring all activities and data is perfectly maintained within SalesForce.com CRM. (If it’s not in SalesForce, it doesn’t exist)
- Meet with management regularly to discuss trends and themes encountered in the field
- Attending & networking in industry related events to acquire, nurture and close leads
- Being accountable to meeting your targets and finding creative solutions to meet them.
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience, preferably in the technology or real estate sector.
- Experience using SalesForce.com as “holy grail” of sales information.
- Experience working along-side marketing as one unit to aid in closing deals.
- Proven track record of working industry networking events to generate leads and close opportunities.
- Experience managing complicated and long sales cycles.
- Fluent Oral, Written & Presentation English Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word & Powerpoint.
- Licensed to Drive in Ontario.
We are offering a competitive salary (~$60k) with a commission structure that can have you earning over $125k per year.
Commission: Up to 50% (Varies by Product)
Indeed - 7 months ago