Sharper Cards is a successful Calgary-based direct marketing company. And for over 27 years we’ve provided unique personalized communication and promotional products to healthcare and small business professionals throughout North America.
At Sharper Cards it’s about our people – the Sharper Stars™. We grow and prosper because of the commitment, dedication and loyalty of our employees. Our team members are skilled, innovative, passionate and energetic who work hard, achieve results but also know how to have fun!
An energetic and casual work environment
Pride in our offering of fun and unique products
Performance incentives and opportunity for growth
We are currently seeking a Product Consultant to join our team!
Although we are looking for a quality conscious person, with customer service we will also train candidates who are interested in learning a new career.
- Take responsibility for each customer call routed through to extension (point of call)
- Process customer orders via email, phone, fax and mail in English.
- Radiate friendly professionalism, courtesy, and etiquette on the phone at all times.
- Become proficient in systems required to enter/provide customer/order/account or website use information.
- Understand the need for detail and accuracy of order information.
- Provide knowledgeable sales information and product suggestions to customers
- Perform Accounts Receivable duties as assigned by Finance and according to the Customer Centric Accounts Receivable Policy (CCARP): including, but not limited to; advise customers of outstanding balances, increase credit limits, advise Customers of our NET payment terms
- Accept credit card payments over the telephone, via fax, or website, and process appropriately for accounting purposes.
- Initiate action on returns or complaints to ensure accurate, timely order replacement or resolution for the customer.
- Develop a work-flow to maximize individual productivity; maintain an orderly work space.
- Attend and actively participate in orientation, motivational, training meetings/programs.
- Adhere to schedules and attendance guidelines to support team and departmental goals.
Indeed - 20 months ago