At SF Partnership, LLP we recognize that the key to our success is the dedication and effort put forth by our team of qualified professionals. Our professional staff is motivated to achieve excellence and provided with the opportunity to let their true talents shine and make a real contribution.
We embrace a hands-on approach to mentoring and make a substantial investment to help all of our team members reach their fullest potential. SF Partnership, LLP is looking for dynamic, career driven individuals that are ready to join our progressive and growing team.
Summary of Position:
The Audit & Business Advisory Group at SF Partnership, LLP is currently seeking a full-time permanent Intermediate Accountant. This position will report directly to the Manager and/or Partner.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Completion of small assignments including reviews and NTRs
- Preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns, including partnerships and corporations
- Completion of work on more complex portions of larger audit engagements
- With proper supervision may assume full responsibility for daily engagement activities, including preparation of financial statements
- Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate will have:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a public accounting firm, with a progression in complexity of responsibilities
- Desire to obtain CPA, CA designation or other accounting designation
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork, leadership and integrity within a professional environment
- Computer proficient with knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Caseware/Caseview and TaxPrep
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.