Certified Automotive Technician - Journeyman Mechanic for Lead Tech Position
High End Automotive Repair Shop providing High End Service to customers throughout the South Island Region. Situated just North of the Malahat on Vancouver Island. If the West Coast is where you want to be, please submit a resume.
- Perform work as assigned on work orders with efficiency, safety, and accuracy in accordance with or above dealership, factory, and regulatory standards.
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunction and perform repairs as authorized in a timely manner
- Note any other repair, maintenance, or safety concerns observed on customer vehicles and advise service desk for repair quoting, and customer communication
- Communicate with the sevice desk to obtain needed parts and save/tag parts if the repair is under warranty, has a core, or as requested by the customer
- Examine/test drive vehicles to determine what repairs are required or if additional service work is required
- Test drive vehicles to confirm repair
- Maintain timely accurate records of work performed
- Maintain cleanliness of service bays and equipment used and shop area generally
- Report all equipment/tool damage or maintenance requirements and any observed safety issues to management promptly
- Complete online and off-site training as requested by management within deadlines presented
- Must have a valid driver's licence and clean driver’s abstract. (Copies of both will be expected)
- Must have your own tools
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- References will be requested
If you think you could be a potential fit please forward your cover letter and resume via email.
Indeed - 12 months ago