Do you want to make a difference? Are you driven to help others in their time of need? Are you looking for a compassionate and dignified career?
As a member of the Dignity® team, you'll be part of an elite group of professionals who share the honor of paying tribute to the lives of others. Building enduring relationships is at the heart of everything we do. We take pride in our employees and the unyielding support they provide the families that have entrusted us with their care. Every interaction with our client families and fellow associates is based on respect, integrity and service excellence.
By joining our team, you will be provided with a wealth of personal and group training and career growth opportunities that are unparalleled in the industry. This isn't a job -- it's a career like none other.
Why look for a job, when you can have a recession proof career?
Family Service Sales Counselor
- Deliver excellent service to our customers by listening to their needs and providing adequate products and services in a compassionate and empathetic manner
- Create and maintain relationships with families
- Perform daily inside and outside sales activities
- Identify and develop new service contract opportunities
- Develop and maintain a referral network by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sales process
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of products and services, pricing plans and promotions
- Meet established goals and deadlines
If you qualify, we offer:
- Professional Training
- Full Benefit Package
- Management/Advancement Opportunities
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous sales and customer service experience (minimum 2 years)
- High level of empathy, understanding, patience and compassion for families
. Interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Applications is a plus
- Funeral services industry or insurance experience is a plus
Please note only those candidates selected will be contacted
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Who We Are
As North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial® network is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 500,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements.
Offered through a network of more than 1,800 funeral, cremation and cemetery providers in Canada and the United States, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.
We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
Dignity Brand Website: www.dignitymemorial.ca/
Corporate Website: www.sci-corp.com