The Vancouver Personal Care Center is a centralized care facility that provides services for 10 funeral homes in the lower mainland. We are looking to hire individuals that possess the qualities listed below. This job is for people who are looking for an on call, part-time position and available seven days a week.
Are you looking for a flexible work environment? Are you an individual that possess the following qualities?
- Highly ethical with sound decision making capabilities
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Is able to work with a variety of personalities
- Customer service oriented
- Physically fit and capable of heavy/awkward lifting
- Team player with the ability to proficiently manage your own time
- Unrestricted driver’s license with clean abstract
- Good sense of direction, good knowledge of lower mainland
- Highly proficiency driving skills (limousines, funeral coaches, and panel vans)
- Is comfortable and respectful of working with deceased / grieving individuals
- Available seven (7) days a week
- Well groomed, professional appearance
- Will need to provide own black suit, white shirt or blouse, black shoes, black overcoat
- Punctual and reliable
Please send your Cover letter and resume to James Klaassen by May 9th, 2014.
Indeed - 11 months ago