Are you looking for a career in a luxurious environment?
We are currently looking for Skincare Consultants, Make-Up Consultants, Cashiers and Operations Consultants for our Sephora Store opening in *The Core in Calgary*.
Sephora, owned by Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, is synonymous with beauty and luxury, in addition to being the worldwide leading beauty retailer. We are seeking candidates interested in working in a bold, fast-paced, sophisticated environment. Sephora provides ongoing training and development, and encourages innovation, initiative and teamwork. Opportunities for bonus are available to all associates.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Demonstrate elevated client service and leadership standards.
- Possess a passion for fragrance, skincare and color products.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients, while inspiring them to feel glamorous and confident.
- Desire to provide expert service and are encouraged to express their artistic abilities.
- Want to work in a fun environment and promote teamwork.
- Are interested in opportunities for growth.
- Genuine desire to provide professional and outstanding customer service.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to the needs of the customer and the business.
- Availability to work flexible hours and days, including weekends.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Organizational skills and a passion to maintain a clean environment for clients to shop in.
- Ability to work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Education and product experience in skincare, make-up and fragrance desirable, but not a must.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume by replying to this posting and attaching your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Shopping for cosmetics at Sephora is meant to be a hands-on experience. Through more than 280 stand-alone stores in North America...