A leading global provider of Software Testing Services has an immediate requirement for a number of experienced contract Functional Software Testers for an ongoing unified communications based testing project.
The successful candidates will be actively involved in all aspects of software testing activities including test design, planning & documentation, test automation development, test execution and reporting, working within an agile scrum environment for a world leading telecommunications provider.
- Identify test requirements to create, review and maintain test plans and test procedures
- Executing current test plan for each new release
- Identifying and accurately reporting software defects
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Voice based telephony experience on systems such as PSTN, T1/E1, IP-PBX, as well as mobile handsets.
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related discipline
- 5+ years proven experience in a research and development testing environment
- Knowledge of wireless technology such as GPRS, UMTS, Wi-Fi, CDMA/EVDO
- C++, C#, Java, XML, Perl, Python or other scripting/development languages
- Experience with test tools, performance tools, automation tools such as Quality Center
- Experience with mail server administration such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novell Groupwise
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQL or Oracle, Microsoft OS such as XP, Vista Windows 7, Java apps
- Ability to analyze and assess product changes and target testing appropriately
- Bug tracking and test reporting with tools such as MKS Integrity
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines, and meet deadlines
Compensation: CAD40.00++/hour DoE
Indeed - 2 years ago