SCI Logistics in Delta, BC is looking for an experienced Operations Supervisor who can lead our team to success!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maximize productivity by effectively allocating available resources to successfully process the daily work volume
- Effectively model and communicate all pertinent information regarding process changes, goals and objectives and operational results to employees through daily shift meetings
- Comprehend and administer all relevant policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Resolve employee relation issues in a timely manner and escalate when required
- Hands on direction of all activities to ensure customer and corporate requirements are met
- Adhere to SCI Logistics’ Quality Principles and Account specific Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to all Health and Safety practices and ensure employee are following all related policies and procedures
- Provide daily updates on receiving, shipping, issues and projects
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a fast paced, logistics environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written communication skills
- Must have both phone and email etiquette
- Thorough knowledge of third party logistics services and processes
- Proficiency using Microsoft office applications
- Post secondary education and/or a combination of relevant experience and education
- Recent and relevant warehouse management support experience and report generation experience using warehouse management systems in a distribution environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for the right individual. To apply, please respond to this post and attach your resume and cover letter with "Operations Supervisor" in the subject line. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates called for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.