A New and Exciting Opportunity has Become Available!
SCI Logistics is Canada’s premiere leader in supply solutions and transportation services for Canada’s most recognized leaders in the Retail, High-Tech and Healthcare industries.
Given its continued growth, SCI is looking to add part time Data Clerks to its existing SE Calgary location.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data Entry, Sorting, Lifting up to 50lbs may be required
- Must have flexible schedule hours of work. This is a day shift, start times may vary. Hours range between 24-32 hours weekly
- Other related duties as required.
This job has access to protected data and as a result the incumbent is required to obtain their Personal Enhanced Reliability Check (PERC) clearance, prior to commencing the job. (NOTE: requirement for clearance to be processed in time for these assignments is a minimum 5 years residency in Canada)
- High School Diploma required.
Ability to meet or exceed productivity standards and accuracy targets, while maintaining high quality.
- Ability to identify errors and accurately select the appropriate coding in workflow.
- High attention to detail is required, in order to verify documents and visually examine any discrepancies that may exist.
- Accurate keyboarding skills required within a speed range of 6000ksph to 8000ksph.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- To accurately and productively perform data entry, verification and editing. Data Entry of a variety of mail products including magazines, letters and catalogues.
- Must be able to bend and lift mail products in order to find information to be keyed
- Perform records management functions as required
- Reaching and maintaining hourly production targets as set forth by Supervisor/Manager in the required time schedules.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records and reports as required
- Able to commit to a flexible work schedule with a willingness to work additional hours when required.
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner with client, peers and management
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- All other duties as required
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and incentive programs.
The selected candidate will be security screened.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please submit your resume in confidence by email, Attention: Human Resources.