Owned by the consumer goods distributor EDCO, SBI is rapidly growing it's business in North America. Utilizing international brands such as Duracell, Grundig, and Trek Safe, SBI is expanding it's distribution through major North American retailers. SBI is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized, self- motivated and experienced to join their brand new start-up operation located in Concord.
This position provides support to the Sales Manager on a variety of sales programs, initiatives and projects. The Sales Coordinator must demonstrate initiative and the ability to move projects forward efficiently and accurately with minimal guidance in a small office environment.
- Communicate regularly with retail accounts electronically via EDI, Retail Link or other custom retail software programs
- Manage and maintain price lists. Work with Sales team on pricing information
- Work closely with the SBI Hong Kong office. Act as main contact point for SBI team
- Communicate and follow up on orders and issues with manufacturer’s representatives and buyer’s assistants
- Develop quote templates. Prepare quotes as requested by the Sales Manager
- Work closely with the sales manager to ensure projects are on track and deadlines are met
- Coordinate logistics for sample requests and related materials for sales calls/presentations and assist with the preparation of sales presentations.
- Coordinate sales literature and sell sheets
- Prioritize day to day activities in order to efficiently support the Sales Manager in growing the North American business
- Implement and maintain customer relationship database (CRM)
- Complete light administrative tasks such as maintaining supplier files
- Post-secondary education ideally in business or marketing
- 3-5 years of related experience; must have experience with retail marketplace
- Knowledge of Retail Link and EDI required
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced, start-up small office
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and demonstrate sound decision making and common sense