Title: Inbound Customer Service Agent
Terms of Employment: Part Time
Hours: Evenings and Weekends (25 hours/week minimum)
Salary: $19 plus per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: North York, ON (Leslie/Eglinton)
Must have Call Centre Experience
Must be able to work EVENINGS and WEEKENDS
Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Must have strong problem solving skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with others
Must be able to promote additional products, services or package to customers calling in
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify guests’ needs and make relevant recommendations.
- Actively seek opportunities to up sell and cross sell additional services that add value to the guest experience
- Book reservations ensuring a high degree of accuracy. Clearly explain rates, availability and cancellation policies pertaining to the reservation.
- Respond to customer service inquiries in a professional manner
- Liaise with hotels on behalf of guests and travel professionals
- Meet or exceed established sales and quality goals.
Experience: 1 year plus
Languages: Fully articulate verbal and written English is mandatory; Additional languages are an asset
Our client is a top tiered Customer Service organization who requires agents to provide Inbound Customer Service and Sales. This position is ideal for someone with experience and wanting only part-time hours. This person must be friendly, outgoing, and willing to go the extra mile! Thank you for applying but only those that qualify will be contacted.