HR2014.048 Licensed Insurance Advisor - Personal Lines, Full-Time
SASCU Insurance, Salmon Arm
Reporting to the Manager, SASCU Insurance, the Insurance Advisor (Personal Lines) is responsible for providing a high level of service quality to new and repeat clients on a variety of Autoplan and general insurance products and services. The Insurance Advisor demonstrates a sales, service and community focus and is eager to contribute to the growth of the SASCU Insurance team.
The successful candidate will be accountable to:
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying client needs and offer solutions to meet those needs, further solidifying the relationship;
- Provide counsel to both new and existing clients regarding SASCU Insurance services;
- Facilitate and follow-up on referrals to relevant areas of SASCU;
- Actively seek and develop new business;
- Maintain knowledge of insurance products and effectively promote them;
- Accurately post insurance policies and undertake the general administration of invoices, daily deposits, collections, payables and maintenance of general ledger;
- Provide support to the Insurance team to promote efficient department operations and quality service delivery.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Have completed Level 1 General Insurance Salesperson License; or CAIB 1 equivalent, and be eligible to hold Level 2 General Insurance Salesperson license within 12 months of obtaining the position;
- Have a minimum of two years general insurance experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Demonstrate a solid product knowledge of Insurance services and a basic understanding of insurance underwriting processes;
- Demonstrated strong service orientation and sales skills;
- Demonstrate accuracy and organization combined with strong computer skills;
- Have an interest and commitment to ongoing learning and development.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a licensed professional to further their career with a growing organization. The current salary range for this position is $41, 476.50 - $48, 789.00.
For more information, please refer to the careers section of our website www.sascu.com. This position will be open for applications until August 5, 2014.