SAP

SAP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
When SAP bought Sybase.....
Account Executive (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 10, 2014
The culture changed. Little training was provided. Our entire sales group in Waterloo was let go in June 2013.
Productive place and very result oriented
Software Engineer / Developer (Intern) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, very flexible work time as long as work is done, very complete health benefits, very good salary
Work in CD team is very good, you have entire freedom to express your creativity. We use very diverse technologies so we are allways learning and its very good experience.
Overall a Fabulous experience
Data Governance Management & Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: you're always learning
Cons: not enough time to learn due to contract came to the end after months of extensions
The culture at SAP was very family oriented and connected. Everyone always willing to help. My Experience was all good overall.
what i learned
Sr Manager Channel & Business Development (Former Employee), Vancouver BCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: had to learn how to manage my day
Cons: extra work hours
very disciplined. educational. team work. need to adjust.
Great workplace ! Brilliant Management and Staff
Spécialiste, communication - temporaire (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: management and friendly atmosphere. insightful learning from senior staff
Cons: none.
Brilliant Management. Staff are challenged in their tenure. Great Coprorate culture!
Always Changing
Account Executive (Former Employee), ONSeptember 9, 2013
Fast paced - work environment is always changing. High turnover. Difficult to maneuver
Typical HardCore Sales Role
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 22, 2012
Pros: income potential
Cons: being treated like your a child
Every Q-end they tell you how this is the most critical qtr of the year and try to work you to death..if you're on top the managers are your best friends but stay there b/c you can go from HERO to ZERO in one week.. And they treat you like a stranger.

If you hot your number you should be making from 100-150 depending on multipliers..

Since SAP bought out BusinessObjects the culture is horrible because of the stress from the geniuses in upper management.
Assisted with HCM and Business Objects Crystal Reports
Senior Technical Escalation Engineer (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: employee focused
Cons: difficult to advance
 Managed and supported Human Capital Management (HCM) software for up to ten simultaneous global corporate, educational, and government clients as part of a five-member team.
 Edited and corrected client tax data to match changes to tax codes, which included editing table information in client SAP R/3 systems to match desired values.
 Created and edited payroll deductions and garnishments for client staff, including child support, back taxes, and law suit-mandated deductions.
 Corrected and customized client hiring practices and workflows for clients.
 Edited and corrected employee personal and payment data, including off-cycle payments or bonuses and inaccurate or unreconciled payments.
 Troubleshot and created code changes to correct software errors for clients, including tax form generation issues, required payments, and legal adjustments.
 Explained legal changes, code changes, and updates to customers and answered all questions during implementation.
 Developed and implemented location-specific sustainability ideas, such as dynamic window shuttering, during monthly meetings with the Lake Mary Stainability Team.
 Built BeX queries to test software responsiveness and analyzed query abilities to meet customer needs.
 Created and implemented bug fixes, enhancement requests, and emergency patches in coordination with the Product Group.
 Conducted grey-box, stress, and usability testing of a new software product in the beta stage.
Creative, Innovation and fun workplace
Technical Quality Manager (Former Employee), BangaloreJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Positive and holistic environment with lot of room for learning, innovation, cross-culture and balanced with work and life.
Great
Sr. Business Process Executive (Current Employee), Bangalore , KarnatakaJanuary 22, 2015
I am Happy to became a part of this organization , but the shift timing and the holidays provided by the management is not good . Salary is not up to the mark . Working culture is not so familiar , which one employee should expect from the company .
Great organization, amazing benefits and growth opportunity.
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAJanuary 2, 2015
SAP America is a good, positive atmosphere to work in and my responsibilities were very interesting and exciting. All of my co-workers were smart and creative which is reflected in the work that was produced. I worked directly and indirectly with several teams within the organization which gave me the experience and knowledge to advance. The toughest part of my job was the extremely fast pace environment with short staffed teams. I learned to handle stressful situations with great ease and capable of coming up with solutions without much assistance. I can work well under pressure and can come up with out-of-the-box solutions even in crisis situations. I have always worked well with the management team and felt they always showed appreciation for new ideas. I also appreciate that SAP cares about the environment and encourages us to do the same.
SAP - a place for the future
Business Development (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 31, 2014
Pros: great communication, green, very flexible, open to ideas, great leadership, responds to issues, fantastic portal with tons of information, progressive, seeking to expand & grow
Cons: constantly shifting organization to a ridiculous degree, constant lack of certainty, lack of promotions (usually look outside for growth)
great communication, green, very flexible, tons of opportunities, open to ideas, great leadership, responds to issues, fantastic portal with tons of information, progressive, seeking to expand & grow, a leader in every industry, growing, great educational opportunities, equal opportunities (2 of my 5 managers were female so far), fair pay, international options, good travel policy, always looking at how to improve
Productive and fun workspace
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), London, ENGDecember 25, 2014
Nice company to work, good working environment. Benefits are good along with salary.
Productive and employee friendly
Project Manager (Current Employee), BangaloreDecember 22, 2014
Good company to work with. Has a lot of employee benefits and open culture.
Btech, 5.9 years of experiance on ABAP + Java Stack with HANA knowlege and hands on
IT Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 16, 2014
Marketing/Business Development (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PADecember 15, 2014
Pros: gym, discount cafeteria, great benefits, flexible schedules
Cons: hard to advance in different swim lanes
Loved the atmosphere and the people. SAP has wonderful benefits and work life balance. They take care of their employees. The only draw back is that it is very difficult to change swim lanes.
great company and talented people
Sr Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 6, 2014
Pros: work culture, learning opportunities, benefits
Cons: sometimes...low work life balance....
Very good management....great culture....in the middle of transition to a cloud company....many opportunities of career growth and advancement....

You will find talented people all around you ...making a difference ....
Corporate Account Manager
Inside Marketing Executive (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PANovember 30, 2014
Pros: the brand, culture, benefits, security
Cons: career advancement
Typical day: Contacting and building customer relationships, meetings, and cadence calls with my Account Executives.

I learned to develop customer relationships to further the sales cycle.

Management: Delivering results to my management team.

Co-workers: Working, appreciating and respecting everyone's ideas. Over years, can be life long friends.

Hardest part: Educating and informing Account Executives on customers. Many Account Executives were moving targets, being realigned or joining/leaving SAP.

Enjoyable part: Business Development and forging new customer relationships. Also, the synergy of one team.
Nestle Ware house-Billing deportment
SAP operators(computer) (Current Employee), Uttar pradeshNovember 29, 2014
Pros: one
Cons: full time
I know all activity/rules in ware-house and better knowledge of SAP(sap application of programming).
Great company.
IT Project Lead (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PANovember 25, 2014
SAP is a great company to work for. I learned a great deal during my tenure at this company.

1 2 3 4 5

About SAP

SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells – Read more