SAP Employee Reviews

Demanding workplace with benefits attached
Manager (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK1 March 2017
In a typical day I open with greeting everyone at the office and talk about the day start sharing our opinions and actions which are planned for the day. Throughout the day I had to complete various tasks such as preparing the matrix attend the meetings and prepare MOM feedback to the manager answering calls drafting documents and emails. Meanwhile if there is adhoc tasks that also need to be completed without any changes to the days schedule.
Pros
Worklife balance
Cons
no recognition
Good Experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 January 2017
Nice Working Environment, nice team events, and great social network. It provides opportunities to get educated on the career development
Sap bi
SAP BI and BO Consultant, (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2016
It great working with the software and there is always new thing that you will learn on a daily basis. It is interesting to keep up with the work. The excitement element is definitely there when you complete the task.
The SAP Culture
SUPPORT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 August 2015
SAP provides a fun work environment with supportive management. Not all about numbers however performance is to be expected. E-learning materials (some free, some cost-restricted) allow employee's opportunities to grow and develop. As the corporation is looking to implement a global LEAN culture, many colleagues wonder whether this includes eliminating employment positions as well.
Pros
Tax benefit lunches, 4 weeks vacation
Good
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto ON28 November 2014
Good company to work and nice culture. Great atmosphere. Nice place to learn and obtain different experience.
When SAP bought Sybase.....
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON10 September 2014
The culture changed. Little training was provided. Our entire sales group in Waterloo was let go in June 2013.
it is the best company
Support consultant on HCM Core (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 June 2014
I still like SAP and passion with SAP.
It offers you lots opportunity to learn the technology which is not possible taught in school.
Productive place and very result oriented
Software Engineer / Developer (Intern) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 March 2014
Work in CD team is very good, you have entire freedom to express your creativity. We use very diverse technologies so we are allways learning and its very good experience.
Pros
Free lunches, very flexible work time as long as work is done, very complete health benefits, very good salary
Overall a Fabulous experience
Data Governance Management & Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 January 2014
The culture at SAP was very family oriented and connected. Everyone always willing to help. My Experience was all good overall.
Pros
You're always learning
Cons
Not enough time to Learn due to contract came to the end after months of extensions
what i learned
Sr Manager Channel & Business Development (Former Employee) –  Vancouver BC17 December 2013
very disciplined. educational. team work. need to adjust.
Pros
had to learn how to manage my day
Cons
extra work hours
Place where i got to see good job culture as well as scope of learning new technologies
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 November 2013
Typical day was the implementation day but that has finally given me good credit for my effort.
Have improved my functional skills beside being an technical consultant.
As I have been very friendly with my co-workers, all my tasks has executed at its best.
Hardest part can be the that I have worked till nights sometimes.
Enjoyable part is the job culture.
Great workplace ! Brilliant Management and Staff
Spécialiste, communication - temporaire (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2013
Brilliant Management. Staff are challenged in their tenure. Great Coprorate culture!
Pros
Management and friendly atmosphere. Insightful learning from senior staff
Cons
None.
Always Changing
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  ON9 September 2013
Fast paced - work environment is always changing. High turnover. Difficult to maneuver
Typical HardCore Sales Role
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 December 2012
Every Q-end they tell you how this is the most critical qtr of the year and try to work you to death..if you're on top the managers are your best friends but stay there b/c you can go from HERO to ZERO in one week.. And they treat you like a stranger.

If you hot your number you should be making from 100-150 depending on multipliers..

Since SAP bought out BusinessObjects the culture is horrible because of the stress from the geniuses in upper management.
Pros
income potential
Cons
being treated like your a child
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 September 2012
• SAP Certified in Business Intelligence with SAP Net Weaver 7.0.
• Exceptional record of delivering effective, high performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands
• Full Life cycle implementation experience in SAP BW implementation - Modeling, Configuration, Extraction and reporting