SAP

SAP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
When SAP bought Sybase.....
Account Executive (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 10, 2014
The culture changed. Little training was provided. Our entire sales group in Waterloo was let go in June 2013.
Productive place and very result oriented
Software Engineer / Developer (Intern) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, very flexible work time as long as work is done, very complete health benefits, very good salary
Work in CD team is very good, you have entire freedom to express your creativity. We use very diverse technologies so we are allways learning and its very good experience.
Overall a Fabulous experience
Data Governance Management & Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: you're always learning
Cons: not enough time to learn due to contract came to the end after months of extensions
The culture at SAP was very family oriented and connected. Everyone always willing to help. My Experience was all good overall.
what i learned
Sr Manager Channel & Business Development (Former Employee), Vancouver BCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: had to learn how to manage my day
Cons: extra work hours
very disciplined. educational. team work. need to adjust.
Great workplace ! Brilliant Management and Staff
Spécialiste, communication - temporaire (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: management and friendly atmosphere. insightful learning from senior staff
Cons: none.
Brilliant Management. Staff are challenged in their tenure. Great Coprorate culture!
Always Changing
Account Executive (Former Employee), ONSeptember 9, 2013
Fast paced - work environment is always changing. High turnover. Difficult to maneuver
Typical HardCore Sales Role
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 22, 2012
Pros: income potential
Cons: being treated like your a child
Every Q-end they tell you how this is the most critical qtr of the year and try to work you to death..if you're on top the managers are your best friends but stay there b/c you can go from HERO to ZERO in one week.. And they treat you like a stranger.

If you hot your number you should be making from 100-150 depending on multipliers..

Since SAP bought – more... out BusinessObjects the culture is horrible because of the stress from the geniuses in upper management. – less
Highly structured corporate culture.
Senior Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COOctober 15, 2014
Good benefit packages, excellent vacation plan (based on years of service).
looks simple
SAP Project Manager (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch, medical benefits, car policy etc
Cons: onsite opportunity
The work culture is good at SAP. You can start your work at any time anywhere which is convenient to you.
I have learned a lot in SAP, starting from technology CRM, PPM, project management, people management etc. The co-workers were very good, helping each other and worked as a team. The hardest part of the job is to get onsite opportunities, which – more... is very less here. The most enjoyable part is work-life balance and freedom at which the employees work. – less
Fun loving enviornment
QA Intern (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILOctober 14, 2014
Manual testing:
Test case creation
test execution
defect tracking tool - Jira
status report

Device testing: IPad, Ipod, Android phone & android tablet

I love to find defects in the application. i enjoyed to file bugs from the application.
Overall excellent place to work
Sr. Marketing Manager II, Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: 100% telecommute position
Cons: work life balance
This position provide you the platform to make a difference in one of the most recognized Global Large Enterprise software companies. Project manage and analyze day to day processes to optimize ROI's. Working environment put you in in the company of some of the most wonderful people from around the world. Work load was more than normal handling many – more... projects at one time. – less
Software company with large number of products
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: competitive compensation and getting to work on new technologies
Cons: bureaucratic nature of a large company
Culture is to be as productive as possible to meet our customers current and future needs. Plenty of good engineers in an atmosphere that fosters teamwork and innovation. There are more opportunities at larger locations to advance and move around.
I love this job, I wish I was not a contractor
P.E. & Q.A.S. Sales Support Analyst (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches for employees, ability to work remotely, very nice building
Cons: contractors do not get free lunches, do not extend contracts
This is the best job I have ever had. So much freedom and flexibility. My managers are helpful and understanding. The worst part is that I am on a 8 month contract and it is set to end soon. I was hoping I would get to learn the actual SAP software here.
SAP is Great place to Work
Test lead (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch, free shuttles to travel
Cons: nill
SAP is always a great place to work.
Its a place where we get motivated to work. Flexible to work.
Place of innovations.
Respects everyone's ideas.
Allows everyone to implement new ideas
Nice people and a very comfortable work enironment
Consultant (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: ftes are rewarded with free lunches, gym etc...
Cons: contractors are treated like second class despite how hard they work
Change is often which is very disruptive to teams. Too much focus on simplification and Cloud and not enough on the problems with complex internal processes.
SAP is a World Class Leader
SAP Rep Cloud Services (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: excellent company and future vision
At SAP We strive I fully strive to understand what our client’s future goals are and work to help change their external shortcomings by discussing SAP solutions. I position the best possible solutions to our client base and focused on our client’s growth and future business planning objectives. SAP has enable me to understand how business run and what – more... the needs are not only on the outside but how the different departments need to interconnect and communicate with one another.

I manage my daily activities in a timely manner to show my client base I take a special pride in not only SAP and my work but their business as well. I adapt to the changing world of business from client to client and understand what is driving initiatives. Keep complex business objectives simple by bringing in the right resources at the right time. This saves not only time and effort on the client’s part by build instant credibility.

As a first impressions person for SAP I strive for excellence not only in communication but delivering quality to my first impressions by taking the time to introduce myself and lean about my clients’ background and what role he currently plays. Integrity is earned by keeping conversation professional however showing the client you understand who they are and what educations and past successes they have achieved. Self-development come with every sales call whether it become an opportunity or not. Understand what I did right and wrong and implementing change to grow to the next level is crucial.

Responsibility means everything to everyone and I want to make the right impression all the time. I Treat my daily activities as if I owned my own business and own my actions help keep me in check with these activities.

Team work is crucial and allows us to expand on areas we were not aware of in our knowledge base. SAP management urges educations and always offers the best coaching and guidance. – less
Colaborative and World-Class
Director, Contracts (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch, opportunities for internal career moves, high quality colleagues
Cons: frequent organizational changes, sometimes rigid german processes
The SAP environment is filled with extremely intelligent and capable individuals in their respective fields. Truly a world-class organization.
Working at SAP
Partner Sales Account Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 2, 2014
SAP is a great company to work for. I've been enjoying everyday of my last 7 years to go to the office and interact with my colleagues. SAP is very cultured company , when I was working in SAP EMEA, people are enjoying their work and able to maintain the work life balance . After moving to SAP MENA, productivity increased but work life balance decreased – more... .

The Hardest part in my work that I need to be available most of the time connected to my clients and customers however, get rewarded in the end of your year from the company and colleagues is something letting you enjoying the work . – less
Great company with mobility options
HR PMO Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great benefits, awesome pay & bonus
Cons: work-life balance
This company is great. Global companies provide tons of resources with them. Tons of places and career change opportunities for those willing to move around. If you don't however, you're going to get stuck in a hurry.
Work from home and amazing talent make this company a solid winner. However, you're pretty much expected to work around the clock. Pay – more... is great and the bonuses make it that much sweeter. – less
Fun Place to Work, Little Room for Advancement
Operations Mgr/Purchasing Specialist Facilities (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: $6.50 lunch stipend, work remote, benefits
Cons: pay, advancement
SAP is a fun place to work, and the personnel are great. Work/Life balance is good, and employees are able to work from home if approved by management. Most campuses have subsidized lunch programs, and SAP offers a variety of discounts on purchases from pet insurance to purchasing a new auto. The real problem at SAP is career advancement. Managers are – more... often great distances away which makes it east to slip under their radar. Furthermore, SAP is acquiring other companies like nobodies business which means lay-offs and unequal pay. People hired by SAP makes much more than those who are acquired. Even so, salaries are not made equal so you might be doing the same job as an SAP hired employee but make 20-30% less in salary/benefits. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About SAP

SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells – Read more