SAP

SAP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive place and very result oriented
Software Engineer / Developer (Intern) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, very flexible work time as long as work is done, very complete health benefits, very good salary
Work in CD team is very good, you have entire freedom to express your creativity. We use very diverse technologies so we are allways learning and its very good experience.
Overall a Fabulous experience
Data Governance Management & Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: you're always learning
Cons: not enough time to learn due to contract came to the end after months of extensions
The culture at SAP was very family oriented and connected. Everyone always willing to help. My Experience was all good overall.
what i learned
Sr Manager Channel & Business Development (Former Employee), Vancouver BCDecember 17, 2013
Pros: had to learn how to manage my day
Cons: extra work hours
very disciplined. educational. team work. need to adjust.
Great workplace ! Brilliant Management and Staff
Spécialiste, communication - temporaire (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: management and friendly atmosphere. insightful learning from senior staff
Cons: none.
Brilliant Management. Staff are challenged in their tenure. Great Coprorate culture!
Always Changing
Account Executive (Former Employee), ONSeptember 9, 2013
Fast paced - work environment is always changing. High turnover. Difficult to maneuver
Typical HardCore Sales Role
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 22, 2012
Pros: income potential
Cons: being treated like your a child
Every Q-end they tell you how this is the most critical qtr of the year and try to work you to death..if you're on top the managers are your best friends but stay there b/c you can go from HERO to ZERO in one week.. And they treat you like a stranger.

If you hot your number you should be making from 100-150 depending on multipliers..

Since SAP bought – more... out BusinessObjects the culture is horrible because of the stress from the geniuses in upper management. – less
SAP is a World Class Leader
SAP Rep Cloud Services (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: excellent company and future vision
At SAP We strive I fully strive to understand what our client’s future goals are and work to help change their external shortcomings by discussing SAP solutions. I position the best possible solutions to our client base and focused on our client’s growth and future business planning objectives. SAP has enable me to understand how business run and what – more... the needs are not only on the outside but how the different departments need to interconnect and communicate with one another.

I manage my daily activities in a timely manner to show my client base I take a special pride in not only SAP and my work but their business as well. I adapt to the changing world of business from client to client and understand what is driving initiatives. Keep complex business objectives simple by bringing in the right resources at the right time. This saves not only time and effort on the client’s part by build instant credibility.

As a first impressions person for SAP I strive for excellence not only in communication but delivering quality to my first impressions by taking the time to introduce myself and lean about my clients’ background and what role he currently plays. Integrity is earned by keeping conversation professional however showing the client you understand who they are and what educations and past successes they have achieved. Self-development come with every sales call whether it become an opportunity or not. Understand what I did right and wrong and implementing change to grow to the next level is crucial.

Responsibility means everything to everyone and I want to make the right impression all the time. I Treat my daily activities as if I owned my own business and own my actions help keep me in check with these activities.

Team work is crucial and allows us to expand on areas we were not aware of in our knowledge base. SAP management urges educations and always offers the best coaching and guidance. – less
Colaborative and World-Class
Director, Contracts (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch, opportunities for internal career moves, high quality colleagues
Cons: frequent organizational changes, sometimes rigid german processes
The SAP environment is filled with extremely intelligent and capable individuals in their respective fields. Truly a world-class organization.
Working at SAP
Partner Sales Account Manager (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 2, 2014
SAP is a great company to work for. I've been enjoying everyday of my last 7 years to go to the office and interact with my colleagues. SAP is very cultured company , when I was working in SAP EMEA, people are enjoying their work and able to maintain the work life balance . After moving to SAP MENA, productivity increased but work life balance decreased – more... .

The Hardest part in my work that I need to be available most of the time connected to my clients and customers however, get rewarded in the end of your year from the company and colleagues is something letting you enjoying the work . – less
Great company with mobility options
HR PMO Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great benefits, awesome pay & bonus
Cons: work-life balance
This company is great. Global companies provide tons of resources with them. Tons of places and career change opportunities for those willing to move around. If you don't however, you're going to get stuck in a hurry.
Work from home and amazing talent make this company a solid winner. However, you're pretty much expected to work around the clock. Pay – more... is great and the bonuses make it that much sweeter. – less
Fun Place to Work, Little Room for Advancement
Operations Mgr/Purchasing Specialist Facilities (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: $6.50 lunch stipend, work remote, benefits
Cons: pay, advancement
SAP is a fun place to work, and the personnel are great. Work/Life balance is good, and employees are able to work from home if approved by management. Most campuses have subsidized lunch programs, and SAP offers a variety of discounts on purchases from pet insurance to purchasing a new auto. The real problem at SAP is career advancement. Managers are – more... often great distances away which makes it east to slip under their radar. Furthermore, SAP is acquiring other companies like nobodies business which means lay-offs and unequal pay. People hired by SAP makes much more than those who are acquired. Even so, salaries are not made equal so you might be doing the same job as an SAP hired employee but make 20-30% less in salary/benefits. – less
SVP - Strategic Accounts / Chief Customer Officer (Former Employee), SingaporeAugust 27, 2014
Great management and wonderful co-workers. SAP is in the center of the fast pace world of technology. The pace of change is never ending.
HR Service Consultant (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 23, 2014
Its a good productive company but re-orgs very frequently.
Very good
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 12, 2014
• Good working environment , business professional day of work
• Learned new Technologies and development and analytical tools.
• Good Management
• All team members were helpful and supportive.
• Deliverables were always demanding.
• The challenging assignments and always good get resolutions.
Project Management/PMO
Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Noida, UPAugust 11, 2014
My major role is to ensure the effective execution of the core functions across the project office (PMO). This includes planning, reporting and communication, controlling and governance, financial management, resource and vendor management. I saved the company over $100,000 during 2013 by re-designing processes, allocation of cost to correct business – more... departments/Entities, charge of license AMCs to dealers/BPs.
 Responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis / Budget management of the $10 million budget for RSL IT portfolio based on Group IT Plan.
 Management information
 Project management
 PMO/status reporting
 Responsible for tracking, monitoring and reporting performance of the multi-disciplinary project team and budget logging and tracking using MS Excel pivot tables and SharePoint.
 Organizing and leading fortnightly Programme budget update meetings.
 Analysis of capital forecasts, change control, cost transfers, budget variance, review of Open PO Report and Oracle apps transaction lines, creation of charts and reports.
 Supervising Finance, Resources KPIs, Action log, Risk and Issue Management.
 Assisting PMs with business case template and raising purchase orders.
 Assist with establishing PMO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework
 Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
 Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
 Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
 Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness – less
Best place I ever worked - sorry when they downsized.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches a plus, but benefits were great and your, bosses had confidence that you could do the job without micromanaging and browbearing.
Cons: none - best job ever.
Wonderful company - one of the best jobs I ever had and was treated as a team member and not as a minion. Professional and delightful place to work.
Good Company
Principal Technology Consultant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2014
No issues...

It is a good place.

I have great direct management.
Excellent Place to work
Consultant Developer (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaJuly 28, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: compensation
Loved working for SAP. Excellent work culture. Management who cares about you. Opportunity for growth within the organisation is immense.
Contract position
Network Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2014
Great company to work with, teams were very productive but laid back at the same time. Positive criticism was used to increase productivity
Work life balance is very good
Developer (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 10, 2014
Work life balance is very good. facilities provided are good and employee friendly

1 2 3 4 5

About SAP

SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells – Read more