SAP Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great at investing in employee through training
Solution Consultant/Pre-Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: training and investment in employees
Cons: no loyalty to employees and squandering talent
SAP is a great company to work for, but it has its share of problems. There is a constant stream of company sponsored training courses available to ALL employees, even if the courses are specifically focused to one department. Compensation is top notch and a healthy life-work balance is always encouraged.

Unfortunately the company is very large and suffers from a lot of bureaucracy and red tape. It likes to think it is as agile as any software start up, but it is very set it in its ways and ultra conservative. At the end of the day ANY position in the company is at the mercy of a DELETE key on some executives Excel spreadsheet. There is no loyalty among employees because they all sense this. The employees are just there for a pay check as long as they can. It's unfortunate because there is a lot of talent that SAP has acquired by gobbling up smaller software companies. Only to be squandered by letting the need to have a good quarter dictate what departments / workers are let go without a second thought.
Great company culture, Great company benefits, Great location
Field Sales Support Representitive (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 4, 2014
Pros: everything
What is not to like about SAP? Working downtown, great benefits/perks, free or subsidized food/beverages, monthly lunch pass to restaurants in Yaletown.
SAP- Great place to work
Part Time Facilities Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: lunch break, good hours
Cons: physically demanding
Overall I met some amazing people in a fantastic work environment. I am sorry I had to leave.
Great organization to work for
Quality Manager, Custom Development (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: salary, job security, opportunities to grow and benefits
Cons: limited employee empowerment and excesive oursourcing
SAP is one of the best organizations to work for anywhere. I highly recommend it.
Really enjoyed working here
Administrative Receptionist / Facility Coordinator (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 21, 2012
Pros: free food, flexible hours, awesome staff
Cons: no full time work available, no advancement
I worked part time as an admin worker and loved the environment! Everyone was really nice and helped me get started quickly. It was clean, kept organized, and professional. I would go back in a heartbeat!