SAP Canada

SAP Canada Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company culture, Great company benefits, Great location
Field Sales Support Representitive (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 4, 2014
Pros: everything
What is not to like about SAP? Working downtown, great benefits/perks, free or subsidized food/beverages, monthly lunch pass to restaurants in Yaletown.
SAP- Great place to work
Part Time Facilities Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: lunch break, good hours
Cons: physically demanding
Overall I met some amazing people in a fantastic work environment. I am sorry I had to leave.
Great organization to work for
Quality Manager, Custom Development (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: salary, job security, opportunities to grow and benefits
Cons: limited employee empowerment and excesive oursourcing
SAP is one of the best organizations to work for anywhere. I highly recommend it.
Really enjoyed working here
Administrative Receptionist / Facility Coordinator (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 21, 2012
Pros: free food, flexible hours, awesome staff
Cons: no full time work available, no advancement
I worked part time as an admin worker and loved the environment! Everyone was really nice and helped me get started quickly. It was clean, kept organized, and professional. I would go back in a heartbeat!

About SAP Canada

SAP Canada, based in Toronto, is a fast-growing subsidiary of SAP AG, the world's leading provider of business software*. SAP – Read more