SAIC

SAIC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Starting Job
Multimedia Developer (Former Employee), Huntsville AlSeptember 6, 2014
Got me a decent start to my career. People were nice and friendly.
SAIC
Help Desk (Current Employee), Stennis Space Center, MSSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: shift work
I'm a very hard worker & love to stay busy. At my job its all ways slow. There no room to move up. They aren't very helpful with helping me to drop off & pick up my boys from school. Management shows favoritism & they say they listen to try & fix problems but they always get over looked depending who you are.
Productive place to work / technology trending
Manager, Infrastructure Services (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: n/a
Exciting, Trending, Security Focus

Focused on Network Architecture, Design and Strategy for the Enterprise for over 80 locations
Totally Awesome
Enterprise Service Desk Agent (Former Employee), Manama, BahrainSeptember 2, 2014
Awesome company to work for....great benefits, awesome teamworking, a family first company
A typical day at work
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), PARSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: the company culture is great. many opportunities to be promoted
Cons: bagram, afghanistan
I come into work early, fire up the computer, check email and then organize my work for the day starting with what has the highest priority or the quickest deadline. I learned that I had 10 inspections and to performed 10 estimate cost of damage for repairs on military vehicles.I planned and manage operations and administrative with my co-workers to – more... processes and align with logistics and meet goals for handling quality assessment project goals.The hardest part of the job was to try to complete all task in a short time but with hard work, all Task was completed at a timely manner. The most part of the job was working together as Team Players. – less
Great Co-Workers
Business Area Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, KS and Colorado Springs, COAugust 29, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: indecisive leader ship
My co-workers were an awesome group of technically competent, committed, and resourceful personnel who provided outstanding support to SAIC customers.
Good Place to work.
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 27, 2014
Autonomy to get the job done.

Supportive management structure.

Good Communication.
no advancement
CREW Field Services Representative (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2014
They are not a bad company, but there is no advancement. All in all not a bad working environment.
Productive and Fun
Sr. System Architect / Sr. Network Architect (Current Employee), Reston, VAAugust 25, 2014
This company is focused on productivity and its a great environment to work in, focusing on employee's morale.
Very good benefits.
System Operator/Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Eustis, VAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: leidos still finding identity.
Has been as very steady work environment, however government policy changes have cut staff and benefits. Holding on to jobs is huge issue in quantifying your skillset to company.
Government contractor in a down defense environment
Program Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2014
Overall a good place to work. The downturn in defense has effected the company as a whole. There is not a good tolerance for employees to be on overhead. A good contract with a year or more of time on it will keep you safe.
Excellent Employer
SharePoint Systems Administrator (Current Employee), AfghanistanAugust 21, 2014
Professional Management
Great Medical & 401(K)
Great pay (when deployed)
Fun While it Lasted
Expeditionary Lead SIGINT Analyst/Reporter (Former Employee), AfghanistanAugust 21, 2014
I worked on an incredible project with a great team while in Afghanistan. The pay was worth being there and the job was satisfying most of the time. I wish the company i.e. HR and outside project management, did more to retain the employees at the end of the contract I worked.
great work environment
Cable Fabrication Technician (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 19, 2014
Pros: not stressful
They have a family first attitude. great benefits. they help you anyway they can. So you don't have to be afraid to ask questions thinking you loose your job.
Nice company
Team Lead, AGILE/IAS Dissemination Imagery Analyst (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 18, 2014
Position while with company wasn't one that allowed further growth. Schedule was night shift only and less flexibility.
Better than average contracting company.
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 18, 2014
Pleasant company to work for. The job I was on was subcontracted under another company. It was the other contracting company that ruined the atmosphere for me.
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), Scott AFB, ILAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: government contractor
Good Benefits, Great group of people.
Upper Management was open to hear your concerns
Worked many contracts. The longest was 5 years. Had a big opportunity to expand my knowledge base.
Principal Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee), McLean, VAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: like to travel and many contracts allowed for this
Cons: short term contracts
The company split into SAIC and Leidos. Each taking some employees and locations. It was very good to work at SAIC/Leidos
Upper Management above everyone
Analyst / Property Administrator (Former Employee), Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 14, 2014
Cons: benefits, management, work environment
In the group I worked in at SAIC I found that upper and mid level management do not care for those who actually do the work. With bloated salaries they will not hesitate to fire someone just to get a bonus or keep one of their friends employed. It is highly political, mechanical and the worst work environment I've every been in.
Leidos... the company formally known as SAIC. Used to be a special place to work and hopefully will be again...
PM (Current Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 13, 2014

About SAIC

SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches – Read more