SAIC

SAIC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work.
Senior Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 19, 2014
Pros: sometimes free lunches.
Cons: short breaks.
It was very educational and I learned a lot about the corporate environment and how the computers connect to the Network and e-mail.
Excellent Company
Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 17, 2014
Pros: excellent management
SAIC solves difficult problems and hence needs smart people.
Great
Senior IT Program Manager (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALJune 17, 2014
Pros: jobs
Cons: management
Good place to work, it depends on what Job and program you are working on.
Good company to work for.
Senior Intelligence Trainer/ Systems Maintainer (Former Employee), Ft. Hood, TXJune 17, 2014
SAIC is a good company to work for. Good benifits and they take care of the employess. IN Sept 2013 SAIC did a split and I became a part of LEIDOS it is a mirror image of SAIC and is a good comapny to work for as well.
Best Company
Deputy Retrograde Support Element Admin Assistant (Former Employee), AfghanistanJune 16, 2014
One of, if not the best companies I have ever worked for in my lifetime!
Warehouse/Production work
Drafter III, BSV (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCJune 13, 2014
This was a fast paced environment and I enjoyed it immensely! I learned so much about SolidWorks in this position because I had the opportunity to work alongside someone who is expert with the program.
fun place to work
Mechanical Assembler II, Electronic Technician II (Former Employee), afghanistanJune 12, 2014
good days
good training
wire install
deployment afghanistan
No micro-managing. For the most part, great co-workers
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Huntsville, AlJune 12, 2014
Pros: great management; awesome parties; wonderful employees
Cons: i did not find any that is worth really mentioning here.
I loved that I could go in to my work and do my job without feeling as if there was someone constantly looking over my shoulder. One can get much more work accomplished when there is not as much micro-managing involved. It was known to us that if we ever needed management help, it was available to us. That is what was so know about SAIC. They trusted – more... us to get our work done and if we did have a problem to go to them and discuss it. I learned that not all employees have the same ethics. I am a hard-driven, goal-oriented person; for that reason, I had to recognize that not all people have the same drive as I do. The hardest part of the job was learning to deal with others' lack of enthusiasm or motivation to get their job done in order so that I can get my job completed. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning the field of technical writing and working with others such as the software engineers to assist them in making their job easier, too, which in turn made my job easier when writing the help manuals and other manuals for the aircraft and proponents I was responsible for. – less
Good company
Project Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 12, 2014
Very focused on ethics and doing the right thing in all activities.
Team player
Senior Program Control Specialist (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short brakes
Meet deadline
Policies procedures
supervisor
team player
accepting to much
getting it done
Great company to work for
Business Systems Programmer (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDJune 10, 2014
Pros: many great learning opportunities
Cons: some of the offices are in lousy locations.
I worked at this company for 12 years and would highly recommend it. I worked on many challenging and interesting projects with different groups of people, and greatly expanded my skill set.
Challenging work experience
Property & Logistic Clerk (Former Employee), KuwaitJune 6, 2014
Daily responsibilities were challenging and gave each individual a sense of responsibility towards assigned duties
Great work environment.
Site Surveyor (Current Employee), AfghanistanJune 6, 2014
SAIC is a great company to work for because it feels like the management is actually concerned with your overall well being. The company offers many great programs for employees to be a part of. The compensation and benefits packages are very competitive with other companies in the same field.
No complains
Senior Lead Software Application Engineer (Former Employee), McLead, VaJune 4, 2014
The company was good. I have no issues with the company and the business departments.
Best Company I Ever!
Project BIM/CAD Coordinator (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 4, 2014
Best Company...
Best Benefits..
Best Method of Severance on a lay off...
Always looking for more work there I miss it...
Hard working employees
Project Control Analyst II/Project Administrator (Former Employee), Picatinny Arsenal, NJJune 3, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long hours
Dedicated Contractor Company that supports Government through diligent employees.
Constant change in management structure. Distance from home office
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJune 2, 2014
Pros: telecommutin
Daily challenges with the contracts, customers, funds, sequestration,and uncertain funding from the Government.

Civillian bureaucracy can be as difficult as the US government.

Excellent co-workers both on a professional and administrative level.

Satisfying the many government customers with different organizational agendas.

The integrity preached – more... and practiced by the corporation. – less
Excellent organizational management
CONUS-based Logistical Operations Manager (Current Employee), Warren, MIMay 29, 2014
Logistic Technician III - For M-ATV MRAP Variant of vehicles, equipment/projects. Coordinate w/ILSC, PSID, PEO, IPT, GVIC team members/associates for strategic planning/functional support. Supporting the current operations in Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan in support of MRAP missions. Support integration, coordination, and synchronization of current operations – more... in support of the MRAP Sustainment Facility (MSF) missions to include coordination required to support the MRAP capability integration and refurbishment actions. Develop integrated logistics support plans addressing principal ILS elements of total life cycle planning, to include supply/maintenance plans, system design, research, diagnostics, test equipment, manpower/personnel, training devices, support equipment.

Assure availability of logistics support information required to coordinate/develop materiel-fielding plans/releases. Participate in special studies/projects to assist in resolving supply, maintenance, logistics, contingency planning or system sustainment problems as well as configuration management, publication and provisioning issues that arise. Determine and recommend the sequence and timing of key program events and milestones, decision methods, and alternative approaches to achieve established mission goals.

Support requirements based on emerging DOD logistics concepts. provides input to acquisition milestone documentation, assesses user requirements to include preventive maintenance planning, processes, analyses, conducts field problem analysis, designs distribution plans, develops/monitors logistics budgets, performs contingency planning and global resource identification for logistics sources/inventories/processes. Analyze, evaluate, review and consider overall operations, plans and logistics programs of a substantive nature in providing a full range of operations, plans and logistical support to the JPO Program.

Accepting and resolving requests for information, resolving issues, and participating in the planning process in support of the capability integration and refurbishment mission Serves as the focal point for CONUS-OCONUS transportation of key MRAP items to include parts supplies, and other material required to sustain the MRAP fleet. Communicate at all levels to include senior leadership, preparing, coordinating and providing technical accuracy in written and oral communications. – less
Lots of contracts, great benefits
Investment Management Consultant (Former Employee), Newington, VAMay 29, 2014
great benefits. lots of room to grow. If i was to work for another big company again, I would heavily consider SAIC
Good work environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), USAMay 28, 2014
Pros: benefits and rewards for hard work
A flexible work environment that cultivated team work. Many opportunities were provided for personal growth. Management and staff were always helpful and supportive. This is a very good place to work.

About SAIC

SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches – Read more