SAIC

SAIC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior Security Consultant (Former Employee), Regina, SKJune 12, 2013
Great Place to work. Very good environment.Great Place to work. Very good environment.
Great Company
Scientist II / Technical project manager (Current Employee), Frederick, MDJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: salaries are less competitivie than pharma
I work for an excellent group at SAIC-F. Great people. Great Science. Good Managment.
Productive and great co-workers.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 2, 2012
Pros: good team environment between co-workers.
Cons: high stress time prior to year 2000.
Upper management pressured me into believing I was not suitable for the position and 'moved' me to another department.

July 26, 2012

This post is pupping up in different site from last one and half years please please don not spent your time to apply this place.This is not true posting they are trying to collect resume and making people foolhish for one and half years continuously. Postdoc At UT Austin

Competitive pay with decent benefits
Engineer (Former Employee), VirginiaSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: competitive pay, decent benefits
Cons: constant company changes, layoffs and upheaval
The pay is competitive and the benefits are good. The company has executed a large number of layoffs in the past few years, the number of employees let go probably adds up to thousands. The company has also taken away a lot of perks that were once available to the employees. The employees used to be one of the most valued assets of the company, but – more... that does not seem to be the case any longer. – less
Saic
IMS1 (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I enjoyed feeling like part of a team with working on the Navy base.
Highly Skilled Group
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Somerset, KYSeptember 17, 2014
Enjoyed working for SAIC in Kentucky. Small community and I was grateful for the opportunity. A high tech company came in!

Funny..I worked evening shift and had asked that the building be exterminated. At night the dung beetle would invade my space and the entire building, but during the day, no one saw anything. They denied my request.

So,,,one evening, – more... I was always alone, it was a quiet evening too, I walked around the office space stepping on the beetles. They were being crushed with every step I took. The more I walked, the more evidence I collected. THEY were everywhere! I heard the day shift was shocked. By the next evening, they'd had the exterminator out.

The building was built on a cow pasture. – less
large diverse contractor with growth opportunities
Government Contracts Project Manager (Former Employee), McLean, VASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: opportunities for growth
Great culture and working environment. Hire a diverse workforce and have steady supply of government contract work.
Excellent
BI Developer/Admin (Current Employee), Fort Knox, KYSeptember 17, 2014
Currently a Federal CoreSys contractor sub contracted to SAIC.
It's a defense contractor during a tough time
Sr. Software/Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 16, 2014
They're doing what they can, but it's not about the employees anymore, it's about staying afloat.
Property book coordinator
Property Book Coordinator (Former Employee), PARSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: being away from home
Load, unload and receive property for a government contract.
Good job
Information Technology Lead (Current Employee), Bridgewater VASeptember 12, 2014
worked with great people, travelled, and learned a lot. They made sure I was taken care of. The hardest part was travelling away from my family
Productive and inducive to make one try harder
Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Excellent place to work at and the management was top notch.
Fantastic place to Work !
Project Control Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2014
I learned so much, and had the great opportunity to work with the most innovative staff, supported and worked on the most exciting projects .. This is what I am seeking for my next job.
Great Company to work for
Contractor Senior Logistician (Former Employee), Midwest City, OKSeptember 6, 2014
Provided research and expertise to verify and identify missing, incomplete, or incorrect part information derived from Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB) technical orders and engineering drawings to provide the Government a baseline product structure to support the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
Good Starting Job
Multimedia Developer (Former Employee), Huntsville AlSeptember 6, 2014
Got me a decent start to my career. People were nice and friendly.
SAIC
Help Desk (Current Employee), Stennis Space Center, MSSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: shift work
I'm a very hard worker & love to stay busy. At my job its all ways slow. There no room to move up. They aren't very helpful with helping me to drop off & pick up my boys from school. Management shows favoritism & they say they listen to try & fix problems but they always get over looked depending who you are.
Productive place to work / technology trending
Manager, Infrastructure Services (Current Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: n/a
Exciting, Trending, Security Focus

Focused on Network Architecture, Design and Strategy for the Enterprise for over 80 locations
Totally Awesome
Enterprise Service Desk Agent (Former Employee), Manama, BahrainSeptember 2, 2014
Awesome company to work for....great benefits, awesome teamworking, a family first company
A typical day at work
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), PARSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: the company culture is great. many opportunities to be promoted
Cons: bagram, afghanistan
I come into work early, fire up the computer, check email and then organize my work for the day starting with what has the highest priority or the quickest deadline. I learned that I had 10 inspections and to performed 10 estimate cost of damage for repairs on military vehicles.I planned and manage operations and administrative with my co-workers to – more... processes and align with logistics and meet goals for handling quality assessment project goals.The hardest part of the job was to try to complete all task in a short time but with hard work, all Task was completed at a timely manner. The most part of the job was working together as Team Players. – less
Great Co-Workers
Business Area Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, KS and Colorado Springs, COAugust 29, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: indecisive leader ship
My co-workers were an awesome group of technically competent, committed, and resourceful personnel who provided outstanding support to SAIC customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About SAIC

SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches – Read more