SAIC

SAIC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Senior Security Consultant (Former Employee), Regina, SKJune 12, 2013
Great Place to work. Very good environment.Great Place to work. Very good environment.
Great Company
Scientist II / Technical project manager (Current Employee), Frederick, MDJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: flexiblity
Cons: salaries are less competitivie than pharma
I work for an excellent group at SAIC-F. Great people. Great Science. Good Managment.
Productive and great co-workers.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 2, 2012
Pros: good team environment between co-workers.
Cons: high stress time prior to year 2000.
Upper management pressured me into believing I was not suitable for the position and 'moved' me to another department.

July 26, 2012

This post is pupping up in different site from last one and half years please please don not spent your time to apply this place.This is not true posting they are trying to collect resume and making people foolhish for one and half years continuously. Postdoc At UT Austin

Good Place to work.
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 27, 2014
Autonomy to get the job done.

Supportive management structure.

Good Communication.
no advancement
CREW Field Services Representative (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2014
They are not a bad company, but there is no advancement. All in all not a bad working environment.
Productive and Fun
Sr. System Architect / Sr. Network Architect (Current Employee), Reston, VAAugust 25, 2014
This company is focused on productivity and its a great environment to work in, focusing on employee's morale.
Very good benefits.
System Operator/Administrator (Current Employee), Fort Eustis, VAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: leidos still finding identity.
Has been as very steady work environment, however government policy changes have cut staff and benefits. Holding on to jobs is huge issue in quantifying your skillset to company.
Government contractor in a down defense environment
Program Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 25, 2014
Overall a good place to work. The downturn in defense has effected the company as a whole. There is not a good tolerance for employees to be on overhead. A good contract with a year or more of time on it will keep you safe.
Excellent Employer
SharePoint Systems Administrator (Current Employee), AfghanistanAugust 21, 2014
Professional Management
Great Medical & 401(K)
Great pay (when deployed)
Fun While it Lasted
Expeditionary Lead SIGINT Analyst/Reporter (Former Employee), AfghanistanAugust 21, 2014
I worked on an incredible project with a great team while in Afghanistan. The pay was worth being there and the job was satisfying most of the time. I wish the company i.e. HR and outside project management, did more to retain the employees at the end of the contract I worked.
Nice company
Team Lead, AGILE/IAS Dissemination Imagery Analyst (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 18, 2014
Position while with company wasn't one that allowed further growth. Schedule was night shift only and less flexibility.
Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee), Scott AFB, ILAugust 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: government contractor
Good Benefits, Great group of people.
Upper Management was open to hear your concerns
Worked many contracts. The longest was 5 years. Had a big opportunity to expand my knowledge base.
Principal Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee), McLean, VAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: like to travel and many contracts allowed for this
Cons: short term contracts
The company split into SAIC and Leidos. Each taking some employees and locations. It was very good to work at SAIC/Leidos
Upper Management above everyone
Analyst / Property Administrator (Former Employee), Redstone Arsenal, ALAugust 14, 2014
Cons: benefits, management, work environment
In the group I worked in at SAIC I found that upper and mid level management do not care for those who actually do the work. With bloated salaries they will not hesitate to fire someone just to get a bonus or keep one of their friends employed. It is highly political, mechanical and the worst work environment I've every been in.
Leidos... the company formally known as SAIC. Used to be a special place to work and hopefully will be again...
PM (Current Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 13, 2014
Excellent culture and a fair place to work.
Technical Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2014
I really enjoyed the attention they paid to the employees and the client. Limited opportunities on other contracts, but typical for the federal ER work. Great Management.
SAIC experience
Project Integrator (Former Employee), Reston, VAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: make up hours
Cons: not much bonus
During my 8 years of being employed with SAIC I've supported various contracts within the agency. While working those years if meet wonderful people and learned how to network and do knowledge management which was important for analyst.
Structure and organized
Contracts Representative (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCAugust 11, 2014
A typical day at work - busy with proposal and managing my proposals
What have I learned – procurement and time management
Management – Provides source of information and resources
Co-Workers – The support team worked together to support the Program Managers
The hardest part – Managing several proposals at one time with a short turn-around time
The – more... most enjoyable pat of the job - Completing all proposals on time – less
Project Control Analyst III (Former Employee), McLean, VAAugust 11, 2014
Coworkers are friendly and helpful. Training is among the best in the industry. Innovation and hard work are valued at this company.
Good Ethical Company with Highly Technical Employees.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 11, 2014
Pros: highly technical employees, great environment to grow as a professional
Cons: change in company benefits due to split.
Love my 7 years with SAIC and the ability to grow professionally both technical and as a program manager. Do not agree with the split of the company and the lost for quality benefits.

1 2 3 4 5

About SAIC

SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches – Read more