We are looking for a expert freelance PCB assembler to assemble some electronics boards. The work requires soldering of QFN and 0402 components. This opportunity is “as and when needed” basis.
You MUST have desire for perfection – with ability to assembly with ZERO error. We provide the necessary tools in our Kanata office.
You can work from your home or work in our office.
- 4+ years related assembly experience
- Knowledge of reading layout and schematics design
- Ability to work at flexible times
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good manual dexterity; ability to work with hand tools.
- Good computer literacy, working knowledge of email.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to jobs at s5systems.com. Include: Contact phone number(s), best time to contact and your availability.
About S5 Systems
S5 Systems is an Ottawa develops and markets Bluetooth related mobile safety products.
S5 Systems is a custom engineering services company based in Ottawa helping companies reducing time-to-market of their products while...