MARKETING PROPOSAL SPECIALIST
S2 Architecture is currently seeking a bright and energetic experienced professional to join our dynamic Calgary team as a Marketing Proposal Specialist. Reporting directly to the Manager of Marketing and Business Development , the successful candidate will manage S2’s responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) while providing writing assistance, strategic input and being ultimately responsible for the quality, impact and delivery of proposals. Additionally, this role will assist the marketing team in the development of a variety of marketing materials and corporate collateral to enhance the corporate brand and provide support to the business development team.
- 3 - 5 years in a similar role as well as a Degree or Diploma in Business or Marketing Communications (strong equivalent skill sets will be considered);
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular MS Word and MS Powerpoint;
- Advanced experience in InDesign essential;
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop and illustrator;
- Previous work experience within an architectural, interior design and/or engineering environment is a definite asset.
- Monitor business development opportunities on related tender sites: ex. APC, Merx, Biddingo;
- Manage assigned proposal production and delivery according to S2’s proposal development process and proposal quality and format standards;
- Coordinate proposal development team including Proposal Lead, Content Contributors and Consultants;
- Develop proposal templates in compliance with client requirements as well as internal branding guidelines;
- Research and identify reusable content (e.g. proposal boilerplates) that the proposal team can leverage;
- Write proposal content and provide content editing support;
- Format proposals (including text and graphics) in compliance with client as well as internal branding guidelines;
- Provide quality assurance oversight to ensure proposal quality, compliancy, and completeness;
- Manage proposal production, packaging, and delivery to ensure on-time completion of high quality proposals,
- Strengthening the corporate brand through the development of effective marketing materials including proposal submissions, brochures, advertisements, award submissions, presentations and other marketing and business development materials.
DESIRED SKILLS & TALENTS
- Established experience in preparing quality proposals, presentations and marketing collateral;
- Energetic, self-starter and results oriented;
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines efficiently;
- A quick learner and a problem solver with a keen eye for detail;
- Proven communication and project management;
- Strong writing abilities;
- Proven excellence in prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities in high pressure environments;
- Acute ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities;
- Creative by nature and a team player with a can-do attitude.
*Examples of written work and project portfolio may be requested.
DESIGN YOUR STORY!
S2 Architecture is an established firm with over 20 years of design excellence. We are a full service architectural and interior design firm with studios in Calgary and Edmonton, engaged in inspired and innovative design and planning. Our work spans a broad range of building and project types and the foundation of our success is deeply rooted in the delivery of creative design solutions for our clients, our communities and the environment. Our approach is one of inclusion, respect and collaboration and we strive towards creating enduring architecture that provides meaningful and inspired contributions to the built environment.
At S2 we recognize that we are only the sum of our parts — we look for talented, inspired individuals who bring energy and passion to our culture along with a collaborative spirit to our work. We aspire to cultivating a fun and creative work environment that encourages creativity, innovation and teamwork.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- A competitive salary.
- A comprehensive Benefits Plan.
- Unique corporate initiatives including - S2 Days and an Employee Profit Sharing Plan.
- A fun, creative and enjoyable work environment – Annual Golf Tournament, Summer BBQ, Christmas Party and other company sponsored social events.
Indeed - 10 months ago