S2 Architecture is looking to add a new member to our administrative team. We are seeking an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support, as an administrative assistant/receptionist, for our downtown Calgary office. This is a multi functional role that involves both administrative and receptionist responsibilities. The right team member will play a vital role in ongoing client relations and daily business operations.
- Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner, directing calls to the appropriate parties
- Greet guests in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Keep kitchen and meeting rooms tidy, prepare coffee for staff and visitors throughout the day
- Facilitate all incoming and outgoing mail, including couriers
- Assist in the preparation of documents, reports, and maintain databases
- Maintain the hard copy filing
- Order catering for company meetings
- Monitor and order supplies as required
- Experience in an office environment
- Ability and desire to interact with staff, clients and guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present a polished and professional self-image
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 applications, Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong people skills
- A confident self-starter with sound decision making skills
- Must be thorough and accurate and maintain attention to detail
In addition to a competitive salary, S2 Architecture has a number of innovative initiatives such as reimbursed transit passes, personal days, social events, education incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package (after 3 months of employment), and an employee profit sharing plan.
Please submit your resume with cover letter or in person at our office located at:
Suite 900, 110 - 12th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0G7
We thank all applicants for their response, however due to high volumes of resumes only successful candidates will be contacted.
S2 Architecture, formerly known as SSE Architecture, was established in 1994. The principals of the firm, Robert Spaetgens and David Symons...