S2 Architecture is looking to add a new member to our administrative team. We are seeking an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to provide administrative support, as an administrative assistant/receptionist, for our downtown Calgary office. This is a multi functional role that involves both administrative and receptionist responsibilities. The right team member will play a vital role in ongoing client relations and daily business operations.
- Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner, directing calls to the appropriate parties
- Greet guests in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Keep kitchen and meeting rooms tidy, prepare coffee for staff and visitors throughout the day
- Facilitate all incoming and outgoing mail, including couriers
- Assist in the preparation of documents, reports, and maintain databases
- Maintain the hard copy filing
- Order catering for company meetings
- Monitor and order supplies as required
- Experience in an office environment
- Ability and desire to interact with staff, clients and guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present a polished and professional self-image
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 applications, Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong people skills
- A confident self-starter with sound decision making skills
- Must be thorough and accurate and maintain attention to detail
In addition to a competitive salary, S2 Architecture has a number of innovative initiatives such as reimbursed transit passes, personal days, social events, education incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package (after 3 months of employment), and an employee profit sharing plan.
Please submit your resume with cover letter or in person at our office located at:
Suite 900, 110 - 12th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0G7
We thank all applicants for their response, however due to high volumes of resumes only successful candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
S2 Architecture, formerly known as SSE Architecture, was established in 1994. The principals of the firm, Robert Spaetgens and David Symons...