S Burnett and Associates Limited (SBA) is an established engineering and environmental firm that has quickly built a record for delivering strong project management and consultation services for Municipal, First Nation and Private Projects. SBA requires Junior Civil Engineering Technologist, for our Orangeville Office. All applicants should e-mail resumes to Marissa Mallais, by February 14th 2014.
This candidate will have a strong technical background in civil projects including construction, infrastructure, and buildings. The successful applicant will effectively assist engineers and project team members and, foster strong relationships with clients.
- Civil Engineering Technology Degree
- 3-5 years Civil Engineering Technology Experience
- Background in Civil Engineering Technology, or related experience in an engineering field
- Strong technical writing skills using MS Office applications and good verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding and experience using Auto CAD.
Successful Candidate Must:
- Have strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Prepare Auto CAD drawings for infrastructure, building and construction projects
- Provide input to proposals, feasibility studies, design criteria, reports, preliminary design and engineering specifications and contract documentation standards within allotted schedules and budgets.
- Attending site visits and inspections
- Preparation of Studies, Design Criteria, and Quantity Estimates
- Investigate field and design problems and prepare reports
- Coordinate all requirements for the related project with other disciplines
If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
Indeed - 12 months ago
S Burnett and Associates Limited (SBA) is an established engineering and environmental firm that has quickly built a record for delivering...