S & P Data is a customer service and sales provider to fortune 500 companies in a variety of sectors including telecommunications, energy and financial services.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service, increased revenue and brand image for our clients. Our contact centres are supported by teams of Customer Service/Sales Representatives, Team Leaders & Managers, Quality Control Agents, IT and HR personnel.
Job Title: Customer Service & Sales Representative
Wage: $11-12.50 per hour, Plus commission/bonus & Health Benefits.
Up to $17 per hour or more in total compensation.
Location: Hamilton (Downtown) (Public Transit Accessible)
Full paid training provided, 1-4 weeks
Full-Time: 40-44 hours per week. Permanent.
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling telecommunication products and service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Completion of Grade 12 and/or Post-Secondary Education
- Ability to pass criminal record check
- Strong understanding of internet technology
- Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone
- Strong written and verbal communications skills so you can express clear ideas to the customer
- Ability to multi task simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers
What We Offer:
Paid Training & Continuous Learning
Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
A chance to work with Top Fortune 500 Canadian Companies
Gain experience in a professional business work environment
Very convenient location
S&P Data is a leading third party outsourcer who has built relationships with a number of Fortune 500 companies across North America....