S&P Global Employee Reviews

A great workplace with a great culture of professionalism
Analyst Mergers & Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Islamabad22 November 2017
Really great company with a stable salary and great benefits. Work culture is dynamic and flexible -- allowing for work-life balance. Great room to grow and build a career. Incredible opportunities to learn from senior management and there's always flexibility to take charge in your role.
Great Place to Work
Senior HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Other20 November 2017
It has been a tremendous experience working at S&P Global. The thing I liked the most is the culture which is performance based and working environment which is friendly, full of interaction and learning. Being in HR had been a great learning experience in terms of knowing the internal and external clients, working on policies and procedure, HR Systems, automation, providing global HR Support to over 15000 employees and taking care of benefits.

The leadership was young and energetic. Always promoting high standards at work and easy to interact with.

I have the honor of learning from great people, learning never stops and it should carry on with the new assignments.
Pros
excellent benefits, working environment & culture
Medium
Operation (Former Employee) –  New York, NY17 November 2017
Large corporation with well know divisions like Ratings, Index, Market Intelligence. Opportunity, culture, management and processes depend on the division.
Personality Enhancement
Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana15 November 2017
work life balanced, good culture and good pay as well but for further growth in carrier need to switch Management is supportive but a long hierarchy to move on to further next step
Productive Work Environment
Automation Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NY15 November 2017
I enjoy working at S&P Global, we have a very good team with at best management and work environment. I have got to learn many things at work, S&P is open to new tools and technology which helped me expose my self to various tools.

I never found too stressful in the job, it is all because of the team support and I got a best manager helping me achieve the task in time and backed me in learning.
Pros
Free Fruits everyday, Pizzas for Lunch
Cons
Can't find any
An innovative sales driven place to work
Relationship Management Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 November 2017
An innovative sales driven place to work, I would definitely recommend friends and family to work at S&P Global. Management encouraged work life balance.
Relaxed
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana7 November 2017
Relaxed with great compensation for employees. But there is lack of cross training and career advancement for the employees. Better training and exposure can help retain more employees
Best Working Environment
Analyst- Mergers & Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat6 November 2017
One of the best place to work with. The negative part is the compensation they give which is less. The work place is the best. no pressure from higher superiors
Pros
Work Enivronment
Cons
Salary
Used to be very good company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana4 November 2017
Used to be nice place, things are changing drastically. Lately introduction of many complicated policies which are not necessarily under the cause of standardization and synchronization.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Growth
Good cultured place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Islamabad3 October 2017
When you join work everything is systematized, all the work is allocated with with help of the line manager. The management is very cooperative in need of assistance, as the culture promoted is friendly.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Long hours required at times

Want to know more about S&P Global?

Ask a question
Not Productive
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana3 October 2017
Work quality is not up to the mark. You have to do only one thing agian and again in your entire career span at here. Management is not focusing on learning of their employees.
Pros
Timings
Cons
Work
Good company with it's pros & cons
Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NY27 September 2017
Everything that would be expected from a large, well-known company. Competitive pay. Normal working hours.

Too many organizational changes for the last few years. Limited promotion paths & opportunities.
Benefits
Cons
Too many organizational changes
Hard work pays off in internal exposure
Product Manager, renewable energy (Current Employee) –  New York, NY21 September 2017
Great place to work but looking for more challenging career advancement opportunities. The company is undergoing a massive integration which makes internal politics considerably more difficult and a bit frustrating to work through.
Pros
international travel
Cons
massive company, with lots of procedures and set processes
Very safe job.
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana17 September 2017
It was a great opportunity to work for S&P Global. It is always fun loving to work in this organisation. The management is very good. They consider each and every things for career review.
Pros
Lunch coupon, snacks coupon, cab facility, Health Insurance
Cons
Growth is moderate.
It's just a place to time pass
Junior Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana10 September 2017
Not a place to suggest. Knowledge what ever we have will b lost and the experience which we gain will be of no use to develop yourself. No hikes can be seen in careers further.
Productive and informative
Intern Merger and Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Islamabad9 September 2017
Working at S&P global previously known as SNL Financials enabled me to get myself aware of practical work environment of market intelligence company utilizing which I learned the techniques used to analyse the pertaining market conditions effectively.
Productive and Challenging Work Place
Data Analyst (Software Developer II) (Former Employee) –  Capital Territory6 September 2017
Lot to Learn in Data Analytics Sector. Chance to work with major clients across the world. Build Leadership Qualities in each and every employee. Lots of fun activities for the employees to enjoy and not just get bored from all the dry work. We have badminton courts, a 5 star cafe, fuss ball and table tennis tables.
Pros
Fun Activities & Challenging Work
Cons
Less chances to grow
Good workplace but lots of changes in top management
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  IN4 September 2017
Learned a lot of skills while working here and rolled out exciting products but the only cons is there were a lot of changes in the top management and hence in the direction the company was heading.
No Comment
Data Steward/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY31 August 2017
I cannot comment at this time as I am receiving a severance package and do not want to risk loosing it, I will gladly comment once it is completed. Thank you.
Pros
Free Nespresso, great people to work with
Cons
Not recommended for anyone over 50.
A Good Place to work
Content Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat29 August 2017
My work here is of processing people data and putting it up on our product. A good place to start a career and gaining corporate experiencing. You get to learn new things. You get to improve your skills through In-house training and workshops.