S&P Data Employee Reviews

Dont fall for it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 December 2017
RUN. Do not work here you will regret it. Staff are 100% lacking in organization. Those CBC pieces about Bell are true. Get out while you can. Please.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Fun place and friendly supervisor
Customer Service Representative (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 November 2017
I gained experience in sales and customer service as well.
It was so much to work their everday i learned something new all my co-workers and supervisors were so friendly.
Pros
different gifts everytime you archievd your target.
Cons
nothing.
Long Hours, Little Pay, Negative Job Culture, Awful/Mean Customers
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 October 2017
When you complete your training, you'd think the job would be super easy right? Wrong. The job culture is competitive, frustrating, stressful, negative, and emotionally draining. They only hire people who wants a full-time shift, so if you're looking for part-time here, then this isn't the place for you. Also, if you do have mental health problems, there's no such thing as "mental health days off" from work.

Lastly, the customers .. boy oh boy. You'll either meet the nicest people who would want to purchase something from you, people who are hesitant, and people who are downright a-holes.
Pros
Awesome co-workers, vending machines
Cons
Long hours, little pay, awful customers, extremely competitive staff members, negative job culture
Disappointing 3rd party call centre
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2017
Too much politics and lack of coaching/vision for agents and leadership. No accountability. All of the blame goes to middle management/agents despite the lack of coaching. Although upward mobility is possible, it is not worth the stress/time.
Bad Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 September 2017
When I was working there, there was not enough respect between the management and the staff. They were hard to make accommodations with when it came to family emergencies.
Rogers Outbound Business Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 September 2017
The management is terrible. They belittle you and do not appreciate the hard work you do. Very shady company. They are never very organized and do not pay you the right amount for any commission that you earn.
Pros
The friends I have made
Cons
Poor management, poor pay.
good place for extra hour
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Ontario23 August 2017
• They understand that people have lives outside of work, and that these lives might sometimes impinge on (or even take over) their time and attention. They realize that allowing for some work-life give and take means not only that they won’t waste time and money on unnecessary turnover, but that they’ll build loyalty and commitment. They know it’s give and take, not give or take
Pros
time for smoke and break is good
Cons
agent can work long hour
bonne appentissage
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON20 July 2017
le travaille d equipe est bien mais la maniere dont le centre est gerer laisse a desirer
Fun and productive work place
Sales Representative/Loyalty/Case Management(Bell) (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2017
Great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission.The CEO and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be.
Pros
Positive energy in the whole team
Cons
Not a one at all.
Productive and fun work place
Sales Representative/Case Management/Loyalty(Bell) (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2017
Very friendly environment that encourages junior analysts to learn as much as possible.hey care to make sure you enjoy your work and have work life balance.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
N/a
phones
Sales representative for Rogers (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 July 2017
answer calls from customers looking to purchase cable internet home phone or security based on commission and sales of certain products and services available through rogers
people are plesant
Office Administrator- Escalations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON6 July 2017
Good place to work, no room for advancement, clean, people are pleasant, no cafeteria, business casual attire, walking distance to Tim Horton's. Easy going
Pros
people are plesant
Cons
employees are just employees
A Call Center with empty promises
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario3 July 2017
Day would usually start out on time but prone to system failure for up to an hour. Being there I witnessed 3 different campaigns fail and their advisors being forced to relocate to a different campaign and have to retrain those advisors.
Never
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON29 June 2017
I worked for them and worked hard.
Had a health issue and they terminated..............

.....management was terrible.
Very sales oriented and place excessive pressure for them.
Pros
Occasionally free food
Cons
i dont care to work here why im looking for a new job
sales and customer service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 June 2017
there not job security if you do well they love you if you not there top percent its like you not even human . people are awesome but they feel to corporate for me .
the worse place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 June 2017
the worse people, unprofessional, and pathetic , they smoke weed all day and make jokes and no one gets in trouble.
very racist. I couldnt stand it no longer. They dont even accomadate yoy regardles how long you work there. Till 1 whole year
Work Place Environment
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON1 June 2017
1) The company has a positive work environment and there is a constant support from upper management.
2) S&P Data is very strict regarding discrimination and treats every of its employee equally irrespective of their background.
3) The workplace is very friendly, joyful and competitive.
4) The company brings various gifts/incentives on regular basis in order to bring the best of their employees.
Pros
Adjustable workplace
Cons
Overtime
Not Great, Not Terrible
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 May 2017
I have no real qualms with what happened whilst I was working this position overall. I found the targets to be questionable since a common motto amongst employees was that we were "selling the unsellable".

I really wish they had let us listen to more of the high sellers calls.
Pros
steady work
Cons
demanding schedule, unrewarding work that nobody actually needs or even really wants
Management are absolutely crazy.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 May 2017
Doesn't matter what you do or how long you work there. Your just a number to people there. If you want to develop depression, apply here. But the only reason they fired my team is because we were in our way to earn double commission and they didnt want to pay us
Pros
Cons
New schedule every week
It's an ok job
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 May 2017
The hours were all over the place, it wasn't hard work but it required me to be a telemarketer and that sucked. Lots of sitting for hours on end. Some days were better than others, some days you wouldn't get sales others you would get lots. I learned a lot about people interaction. Management was very friendly and supportive. Hardest part was learning how to be smooth and charismatic towards the people we were calling. Most enjoyable part the fact that it wasn't really hard to do just not fantastic either.
Pros
Benefits from getting lots of sales
Cons
bad hours, being a telemarketer