S&P Data Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Terrible
Telecommunications Sales Representative (Former Employee), Trenton, ONMay 8, 2016
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work involved me sitting and working tirelessly to sell specific products via telecommunications. What I learned from the job is patience, speaking to hundreds of people a day whilst trying to sell them all individual products is a challenging job that requires patience and perseverance. After becoming top salesman on the floor I was moved to a management position temporarily which involved supervising, and advising the sales associates.
Great place
Field Support Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 6, 2016
It was a great place to work. I really enjoyed my time here. Management was great and great colleagues. Nice environment.
Over all
Supervisor (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 23, 2016
Pros: nothing
Cons: bad management
S&P data is not a great company to work for. The managers are kind but only to their friends who have been there longer than others. The only good thing i could say about this company is that, if you can make a lot of sales, you are treated like a king/queen.
Overall a negative experience.
Consumer Inside Sales (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2016
Pros: Good hours, good learning
Cons: Management.
S&P Data employs a work ethic revolving around favouritsm, nepotism, and rewards friends of management.

In the time I worked there, I watched people sexually harass others and get preferential treatment, only because of their relationships with authority. Racist, sexist and generally discriminatory attitudes and "jokes" fly around the room consistently.
Outbound Rogers
Outbound Sales Representative (Rogers) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 22, 2016
Pros: Meet different people and understand there culture
Cons: Everything (unless you need a job)
This company is a great way to make quick money. They will hire just about anyone, just make sure you wear a tie or clean up. The team leader play favourites so be on there good side. Be a kiss up, and you make it. Don't depend on the management because they don't know anything. The company has a power struggle with mangement. The environment is cheap, they cannot afford soap in the kitchen yet has 3-4 fridges in the office. I got to admit this is a amazing job to meet a variety of different people. Like someone has a PhD degree and a animator.

Moral of the story !!!! YOU NEED A JOB ASAP GO HERE.
Professional and supportive atmosphere
Team Leader (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 13, 2016
S&P Data provides an exciting and competitive environment where representatives and management work collectively to exceed sales target on a daily basis.
not a good place to work
Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 13, 2016
Pros: employees
Cons: mess with hours every month, incentives are garbage or non-existant
management isnt helpful
bad incentives, yet we are promised ipads and iphone prizes in our initial job interview with the company
only pro to the place is the other employees.

customers on the phone are allowed to say racist, swear comments to us and management will not report it or do anything about it. typical sales centre.
Avoid if you can!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 12, 2016
Pros: None.
Cons: Everything.
Management cares little to none about individual workers. Top sales man can get away with murder. But if you're not a top salesman you better be glued to your seat. Favourites are definitely played at this call centre. Management is very poor. Also promises are given to you about raises that will never be fulfilled. A bunch of top salesman have just left this place because of this exact reason. Your pays are always incorrect and the managers do little to solve it. And I top of this they tax you for "bellzone" points regardless of earning them or not. It's completely ridiculous. Work at your own risk here.
Nice working enviroment
Sales agent (Former Employee), Trenton, ONFebruary 24, 2016
Good work just Outbound sales over the phone wasn't my thing.

Co-workers and management were all pleasant to work with.
Unprofessional workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 18, 2016
If you want to be yelled at all day, be pressured into sales and be made to feel like your nothing, than this is the job for you.
The epitome of a Modern Day Hero
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 17, 2016
Pros: Incentives like gift cards, games and concert tickets, excellent hypes
Cons: Lower hourly rate and not enough benefits.
I've been living here in Canada for several years, been with different kind of people and tried different jobs. I could simply say that working in this kind of industry have though me so well based on all the experiences I've gathered in this field. Being able to manage the needs of other people in the most compassionate, relevant and fulfilling way you can is simply exceptional and I would used a hyperbole of becoming a modern hero by simply being able to extend your help to the people who are in need. As an immigrant from a different country, this job is a stepping stone on becoming a better individual and effective team member. I've realized that being a customer service representative is not just about knowing how to speak a specific language or your proficiency in english, it's all about the heart you put towards your work. Customer service job was never easy. A fast paced environment like this keeps on growing and you as a regular individual should uplift yourself and be competitive enough to sustain the needs of the job. A piece of advice to fellow customer service rep like me, I've realized that patience was indeed a virtue and one of the most essential quality you have to possess in order to experience success.
the worst company to work for
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 11, 2016
Pros: none
Cons: long hours they take your comission
if you really wanna hate your life and be at the verge of collapse this is your go to company is terribly managed and the staff and obnoxious and terribly under qualified. They steal your comission under bs grounds
great people
CIS representative (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONFebruary 10, 2016
The only reason I stayed at this company for two years is because of the coworkers you meet along the way. Nothing else about this company is good.
it sucks
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Trenton, ONFebruary 4, 2016
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
this place sucks, the people aren't that nice. company just over all sucks. throw people into programs that havent even been tested.
Okay workplace great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Trenton, ONJanuary 12, 2016
Amazing staff and trainers. Extremely fun work environment with friendly people but the work culture was not very efficient.
Sales job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Eglington, PEJanuary 10, 2016
Telesales marketing job. well trained by trainer. new customer new experiences. Sometimes monotones and slow. Good team work.
A great first job
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), Trenton, ONDecember 17, 2015
Pros: flexible hors
Cons: angry iritiated customers
my first real job working at a call center. you get aquainted with most of youre group during the 2 week training period where you try to learn the ins and outs of being a telesales representative and how to boo appointments for hvac matinence/ repair. over all great experience the 3 percent commission is just an added bonus atop of great pay
sales representative
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONDecember 10, 2015
It was at an office where I would input data, answer calls, help customers for Bell with questions and get them set up with different packages in internet, telephone, and television sales.
unorganized
csr (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONDecember 2, 2015
Pros: Easy to get hired
Cons: unorganized
Rude management, unprofessional, dirty work environment, very pushing on sales. They play favorites and the hours are suck. The turnover rate is high because it's such a bad company to work for.
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 29, 2015
Pros: Nice people
Cons: Long hours
I found the job easy enough to do, I didn't like how they pushed you to make sales when they didn't fit the needs of the customer. There was great people, fun environment, and lots of help when needed. Co-workers were awesome. The hardest part was making the daily sales needed. The most enjoyable part was great conversations.