S&P Data Employee Reviews

Disappointing 3rd party call centre
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 September 2017
Too much politics and lack of coaching/vision for agents and leadership. No accountability. All of the blame goes to middle management/agents despite the lack of coaching. Although upward mobility is possible, it is not worth the stress/time.
Bad Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 September 2017
When I was working there, there was not enough respect between the management and the staff. They were hard to make accommodations with when it came to family emergencies.
Rogers Outbound Business Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON18 September 2017
The management is terrible. They belittle you and do not appreciate the hard work you do. Very shady company. They are never very organized and do not pay you the right amount for any commission that you earn.
Pros
The friends I have made
Cons
Poor management, poor pay.
good place for extra hour
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Ontario23 August 2017
• They understand that people have lives outside of work, and that these lives might sometimes impinge on (or even take over) their time and attention. They realize that allowing for some work-life give and take means not only that they won’t waste time and money on unnecessary turnover, but that they’ll build loyalty and commitment. They know it’s give and take, not give or take
Pros
time for smoke and break is good
Cons
agent can work long hour
bonne appentissage
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON20 July 2017
le travaille d equipe est bien mais la maniere dont le centre est gerer laisse a desirer
Fun and productive work place
Sales Representative/Loyalty/Case Management(Bell) (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2017
Great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission.The CEO and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be.
Pros
Positive energy in the whole team
Cons
Not a one at all.
Productive and fun work place
Sales Representative/Case Management/Loyalty(Bell) (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2017
Very friendly environment that encourages junior analysts to learn as much as possible.hey care to make sure you enjoy your work and have work life balance.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
N/a
phones
Sales representative for Rogers (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 July 2017
answer calls from customers looking to purchase cable internet home phone or security based on commission and sales of certain products and services available through rogers
people are plesant
Office Administrator- Escalations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON6 July 2017
Good place to work, no room for advancement, clean, people are pleasant, no cafeteria, business casual attire, walking distance to Tim Horton's. Easy going
Pros
people are plesant
Cons
employees are just employees
A Call Center with empty promises
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario3 July 2017
Day would usually start out on time but prone to system failure for up to an hour. Being there I witnessed 3 different campaigns fail and their advisors being forced to relocate to a different campaign and have to retrain those advisors.
Never
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON29 June 2017
I worked for them and worked hard.
Had a health issue and they terminated..............

.....management was terrible.
Very sales oriented and place excessive pressure for them.
Pros
Occasionally free food
Cons
i dont care to work here why im looking for a new job
sales and customer service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 June 2017
there not job security if you do well they love you if you not there top percent its like you not even human . people are awesome but they feel to corporate for me .
the worse place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 June 2017
the worse people, unprofessional, and pathetic , they smoke weed all day and make jokes and no one gets in trouble.
very racist. I couldnt stand it no longer. They dont even accomadate yoy regardles how long you work there. Till 1 whole year
Work Place Environment
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON1 June 2017
1) The company has a positive work environment and there is a constant support from upper management.
2) S&P Data is very strict regarding discrimination and treats every of its employee equally irrespective of their background.
3) The workplace is very friendly, joyful and competitive.
4) The company brings various gifts/incentives on regular basis in order to bring the best of their employees.
Pros
Adjustable workplace
Cons
Overtime
Not Great, Not Terrible
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 May 2017
I have no real qualms with what happened whilst I was working this position overall. I found the targets to be questionable since a common motto amongst employees was that we were "selling the unsellable".

I really wish they had let us listen to more of the high sellers calls.
Pros
steady work
Cons
demanding schedule, unrewarding work that nobody actually needs or even really wants
Management are absolutely crazy.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 May 2017
Doesn't matter what you do or how long you work there. Your just a number to people there. If you want to develop depression, apply here. But the only reason they fired my team is because we were in our way to earn double commission and they didnt want to pay us
Pros
Cons
New schedule every week
It's an ok job
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 May 2017
The hours were all over the place, it wasn't hard work but it required me to be a telemarketer and that sucked. Lots of sitting for hours on end. Some days were better than others, some days you wouldn't get sales others you would get lots. I learned a lot about people interaction. Management was very friendly and supportive. Hardest part was learning how to be smooth and charismatic towards the people we were calling. Most enjoyable part the fact that it wasn't really hard to do just not fantastic either.
Pros
Benefits from getting lots of sales
Cons
bad hours, being a telemarketer
Fun, rewarding, ping pong table, lunch room
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 May 2017
Learned quite a lot thanks to a trainer , I wouldn't recommend it to those who have a strong sense of justice, but to anyone wanted to learn the sales industry its a great place for you first step, everyone one there is polite and heartwarming , go for it if your charismatic and energetic
undesierable
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON2 May 2017
I didnt like working for this company at all ,I felt undertrained for the job i was doing , Also i felt that the policies for the contracts i had to work on were unfair . You have to be cold hearted to work on some of the contracts
Pros
Cons
unfriendly
Great place work
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 May 2017
The job is really easy going if you have good communication skills, the management team is really easy going and can work around your schedule and the company itself does the most it can for you as the employee.
Pros
In the mall
Cons
tiring day from sitting in chair