S&P Data Employee Reviews

They were not willing to work with my children's schedule
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON6 April 2017
They said they would work with families and their schedule, when I asked to start at a certain time going forward, they said it was fine, then I came in at the start time and said i was late. So they did not work with me at all.
open space to develop to higher position
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2017
Well friendly deal with inside and outside Canada. love to work there. limited employess . loved working there. healthy environment. flexible work, enjoy variety of job. love the management.
Pros
more space to learn new development
Cons
travelling
A sales environment challenging with room to grow
Inside Marketing Sales, Direct Marketing Campaign (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 March 2017
A typical day at work starts with me getting there around 20 minutes before start time. That gives me plenty of time to log into my computer and get my day organized. I always get along with all co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the day can get long taking a high volume of sales calls. The most enjoyable part of the dauy is making sales.
good place to start
Inbound Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 March 2017
good place to start, nice environment to start, work can get too serious,back to back calls,always a busy environment to work in ut experence is good.
Pros
nice environment
Great group of People
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 February 2017
On a typical day I answer customers question about their current services and future services that Rogers can provide them. There is a great group of people there and have made many friends.
Standard Call Centre Job
Social Media Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Yonge and Eglinton6 February 2017
The management could of done a better job with promoting employees, friendly workplace, security was never present. Non the less, they allowed us to use the internet as long as it was safe for work.
Pros
Friendly, easy and entry level
Cons
I came, i saw and ..and then let me go
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2017
I remember coming across this place and how I would fit in with all the regulars.
After 4 Weeks I got the hang of it and nailed it in sales.
I sold 12 sales in one day beating out all the regulars..they were all ashamed and wondering how the newbie did that.
I finishes the campaign as well and then after I was told I had to leave.
Funny how they just figured I'm too good.
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Job security
Extremely dull with limited career coaching opportunities
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 January 2017
- extremely boring
- quick to write you up for performance evaluations or not meeting targets but do not provide decent coaching
- lack of advancement opportunities
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  hamilton on4 January 2017
Fun working with the agents understanding management. Am not a fan of the campaigns as I am more technical. I would recommend to anybody who enjoys customer service.
Productive and fun workplace with lots of room for advancement.
CERTIFIED CORPORATE TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
Amazing overall company to work. I started as a telesales agent on the outbound Bell Mobility campaign and within 6 months was promoted to corporate trainer and after 3 months of being trained by certified Bell trainers i graduated to Master trainer.
Pros
Hourly rate plus commission.
Cons
Management politics and internal favoratism.
Decent work environment, table tennis table
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON26 December 2016
It's a decent place to work, some of the team leaders are a little too strict, while others are awesome. Terrible work hours, and bad pay. Nice co-workers.
fun, loving
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON26 December 2016
I loved working at s&p data in Trenton, Ont
They treated you like a family, worked with you during personal problem you might have
Great hours, great bonus for top sales
Doomed for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 December 2016
I worked for this company for just under two years and as a whole it was not that bad of a company to work for. It is a good stepping stone from graduating school and looking for some cash to pay for schooling. Schedules are semi flexible, depending on the situation. Sadly while I was there there wasn't much room for advancement which led me to seek better employment elsewhere.
Productive, yet blan work environment
Rogers/Bell representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON15 December 2016
A typical day at work consists of being yelled at by customers over the phone and by managers as a follow up. At S&P Data I've learned that most sales associates don't care about their customers (commission is all that matters). The management does what they can in terms of helping out with employee sales and personal life but most times they sit back at their desks and leisure. The hardest part of the job is being non active for 8+ hours and learning to accept hard criticism by most people in the building/over the phone. The only enjoyable thing about this job are the fellow employees.. the ONLY thing getting me through my work day.
Pros
Janiter is cool
Cons
Everything else
Uptight Managers and Demanding Work Schedule
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
The managers only like their employees if they make sales here. If there's a day that a person's sales don't meet their standards they will yell and give the cold shoulder to employees. They will make employees work nine days straight until they give them a day off and a shift is usually 8.5 to 9 hours, so you won't have a life. S&P will also take away bonuses if you get a write-up. They hire everyone under the sun, even a bum off the street. The base pay is poor but the incentives are good for only top sellers. Not a pleasant work environment at all.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Everything else
A good place to work at.
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 November 2016
Working at S&P Data was a good experience and it improved my communication skills. It taught me so many things about sales. Everyone there is really friendly.
good environment
sells representitive (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON1 November 2016
I got new skills and experiences, co-workers were friendly. The hard part of this job is being on phone all the time and you have to meet your sells target every month.
Pros
bounses
Very Poor Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON11 October 2016
Management here is never on the same page, they also allow workers to lie and cheat existing Rogers customers so the managers dont get yelled at by the client, i feel like this whole business is a scam. I went for a mission trip and they told me i had to resign but guaranteed me rehire when i came back, so I resigned and when I came back, they claimed they wouldn't hire a rehire.
Pros
Great commission and rewards
Cons
Long hours, sometimes your putting in 55+ hours a week, then they get mad if you have a doctor appt.
Worse lace to work.
Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2016
Dont even think about working there. Its the worse lace to work. they use your talent. and wont give you anything in return.
Its a good place for beginners and new immigrants
Operations Manager - Call Center (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 September 2016
SP has been a good employer for new immigrants like me, who does not have prior Canadian experience. The work place is welcoming and has a very diversified working class of people from all over the world. Its a fun place to work and also make bonus/commission at an agent level.
Pros
connectivity to the work place and the management are good
Cons
More growth opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S&P Data. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9