S&P Data Employee Reviews

bonne appentissage
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON20 July 2017
le travaille d equipe est bien mais la maniere dont le centre est gerer laisse a desirer
Fun and productive work place
Sales Representative/Loyalty/Case Management(Bell) (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2017
Great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission.The CEO and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be.
Pros
Positive energy in the whole team
Cons
Not a one at all.
Productive and fun work place
Sales Representative/Case Management/Loyalty(Bell) (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 July 2017
Very friendly environment that encourages junior analysts to learn as much as possible.hey care to make sure you enjoy your work and have work life balance.
Pros
Very friendly
Cons
N/a
people are plesant
Office Administrator- Escalations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON6 July 2017
Good place to work, no room for advancement, clean, people are pleasant, no cafeteria, business casual attire, walking distance to Tim Horton's. Easy going
Pros
people are plesant
Cons
employees are just employees
A Call Center with empty promises
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario3 July 2017
Day would usually start out on time but prone to system failure for up to an hour. Being there I witnessed 3 different campaigns fail and their advisors being forced to relocate to a different campaign and have to retrain those advisors.
Never
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON29 June 2017
I worked for them and worked hard.
Had a health issue and they terminated..............

.....management was terrible.
Very sales oriented and place excessive pressure for them.
Pros
Occasionally free food
Cons
i dont care to work here why im looking for a new job
sales and customer service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON19 June 2017
there not job security if you do well they love you if you not there top percent its like you not even human . people are awesome but they feel to corporate for me .
the worse place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 June 2017
the worse people, unprofessional, and pathetic , they smoke weed all day and make jokes and no one gets in trouble.
very racist. I couldnt stand it no longer. They dont even accomadate yoy regardles how long you work there. Till 1 whole year
Work Place Environment
Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON1 June 2017
1) The company has a positive work environment and there is a constant support from upper management.
2) S&P Data is very strict regarding discrimination and treats every of its employee equally irrespective of their background.
3) The workplace is very friendly, joyful and competitive.
4) The company brings various gifts/incentives on regular basis in order to bring the best of their employees.
Pros
Adjustable workplace
Cons
Overtime
Not Great, Not Terrible
Telesales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON25 May 2017
I have no real qualms with what happened whilst I was working this position overall. I found the targets to be questionable since a common motto amongst employees was that we were "selling the unsellable".

I really wish they had let us listen to more of the high sellers calls.
Pros
steady work
Cons
demanding schedule, unrewarding work that nobody actually needs or even really wants
Management are absolutely crazy.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 May 2017
Doesn't matter what you do or how long you work there. Your just a number to people there. If you want to develop depression, apply here. But the only reason they fired my team is because we were in our way to earn double commission and they didnt want to pay us
Pros
Cons
New schedule every week
It's an ok job
telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON18 May 2017
The hours were all over the place, it wasn't hard work but it required me to be a telemarketer and that sucked. Lots of sitting for hours on end. Some days were better than others, some days you wouldn't get sales others you would get lots. I learned a lot about people interaction. Management was very friendly and supportive. Hardest part was learning how to be smooth and charismatic towards the people we were calling. Most enjoyable part the fact that it wasn't really hard to do just not fantastic either.
Pros
Benefits from getting lots of sales
Cons
bad hours, being a telemarketer
Fun, rewarding, ping pong table, lunch room
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 May 2017
Learned quite a lot thanks to a trainer , I wouldn't recommend it to those who have a strong sense of justice, but to anyone wanted to learn the sales industry its a great place for you first step, everyone one there is polite and heartwarming , go for it if your charismatic and energetic
undesierable
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON2 May 2017
I didnt like working for this company at all ,I felt undertrained for the job i was doing , Also i felt that the policies for the contracts i had to work on were unfair . You have to be cold hearted to work on some of the contracts
Pros
Cons
unfriendly
Great place work
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON2 May 2017
The job is really easy going if you have good communication skills, the management team is really easy going and can work around your schedule and the company itself does the most it can for you as the employee.
Pros
In the mall
Cons
tiring day from sitting in chair
fun workplace
Call Center (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON27 April 2017
It is a good place to make money. The hardest part you have to meet the sale target always. It is long hours job and always stay late.I learned many new programs and multi tasking.
Pros
making a lot money
Cons
They were not willing to work with my children's schedule
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON6 April 2017
They said they would work with families and their schedule, when I asked to start at a certain time going forward, they said it was fine, then I came in at the start time and said i was late. So they did not work with me at all.
open space to develop to higher position
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 March 2017
Well friendly deal with inside and outside Canada. love to work there. limited employess . loved working there. healthy environment. flexible work, enjoy variety of job. love the management.
Pros
more space to learn new development
Cons
travelling
A sales environment challenging with room to grow
Inside Marketing Sales, Direct Marketing Campaign (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 March 2017
A typical day at work starts with me getting there around 20 minutes before start time. That gives me plenty of time to log into my computer and get my day organized. I always get along with all co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the day can get long taking a high volume of sales calls. The most enjoyable part of the dauy is making sales.
good place to start
Inbound Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 March 2017
good place to start, nice environment to start, work can get too serious,back to back calls,always a busy environment to work in ut experence is good.
Pros
nice environment