We are searching for a Junior Electrical Estimator. This is an entry level position with room to grow for the right candidate.
Overview of Position
- Given direction from senior estimators, reviews drawings, specifications and tender documents to provide estimate values
- Review and interpret bid requirements, to assemble detailed and complete labor, material, equipment, and related expense summaries for review and closing.
- Conducts cost analysis
- Team player with colleagues, outside staff team, vendors, supplies, clients
- Support other team members as required by assisting in drawing review, scope review and changes.
- Collaborates with other estimators/divisions within company to help assemble detailed and complete multi-trade proposals.
- Relevant university or college technical designation
- Experience with estimating software such as Accubid, or Quick Pen is an asset.
- Able to interpret technical information, both in writing and diagrammatically
- Intermediate MS Office skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Project
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills – detail oriented
- Experience in construction is an asset
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
Please place the name of the job in the subject line.
Indeed - 6 months ago