Ryerson University Employee Review

View all Ryerson University reviews

Friendly and cooperative team
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2013
I worked in Wincore Lab at the Ryerson University. I enjoyed my work there. The team members and staffs were very cooperative and friendly. The professor leading the lab were very helpful. I learned how to manage and lead a team and how to collaborate with other people in the group and other group in different universities. We have flexibility in the work. As such we could sometime work from home (we could access resources from home computer) and sometime we also worked in the weekend and night when needed. Overall, it was my great pleasure to work in Ryerson.

Other Ryerson University Employee Reviews

Excellent experience integrating theory with practice.
Legal Clinic Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2018
This was an excellent program led by Ryerson University connecting entrepreneurs with Law and Business students and assisting lawyers. Educational lectures in-class, while completion of client deliverables and communication with lawyers were on-going projects.
RU Summary
Applied Research and Commercialization Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 February 2018
- Flexible
- Not competitive pay
- Great benefits such as free courses you can take
- They promote education a lot
- Great workplace culture
- Management is understanding
Pros
Free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryerson University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4