Ryerson University Employee Review

View all Ryerson University reviews

Friendly and cooperative team
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2013
I worked in Wincore Lab at the Ryerson University. I enjoyed my work there. The team members and staffs were very cooperative and friendly. The professor leading the lab were very helpful. I learned how to manage and lead a team and how to collaborate with other people in the group and other group in different universities. We have flexibility in the work. As such we could sometime work from home (we could access resources from home computer) and sometime we also worked in the weekend and night when needed. Overall, it was my great pleasure to work in Ryerson.

Other Ryerson University Employee Reviews

Standard but good pay for TAs, less for RAs
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
Worked as TA and RA. TA salary is set and there is limit, but it is generally pretty easy (depending on the prof you get). RA wage is less but usually more interesting work. Experience completely depends on the prof you're working with and the relationship you have with that person.
Facilitator for 22 kids
Teachers Assistant/Facilitator (BUS 100) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2017
It was a great experience to TA a class of 22 students. I had gotten the oppurtunity to connect with the students. Would do it again. Pay was alright, but expereince made up for it.
Pros
Early course selection
Cons
Mandatory 1 hour lecture to attend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ryerson University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4