As a Delivery Representative, the individual is responsible for driving a Sprinter van; delivering products to our clients customers in a safe and timely manner; and providing superior customer service. The Delivery Representative is responsible for the delivery of orders and pick up of returned products.
Must hold a valid drivers license, Class 5 license in AB, and the equivalent in other provinces.
- No more than one moving violation (anything other than parking) within the past 12 months.
- Must be able to lift/carry 35 lbs., frequently for 10 to 12 hours a day.
- Must have a minimum of one to two (1-2) years delivery experience.
- Must be able to work with a minimum supervision.
- Must be able to drive in all weather conditions
- Must have strong customer service
- Must possess good communication skills
- Professional appearance is a must.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a physical examination, drug and alcohol testing, pre-and background criminal search as part of the assessment process.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...