- Provide administrative support and assist Snr. Logistics Manager manage day-to-day business unit office administration functions and projects related to business unit administration.
- General reception duties, including: greeting and signing guests in to the building.
- Perform first contact customer service and investigative functions, and demonstrate problem-solving skills to effectively deal with exceptions and to respond to changing demands.
- Assist the Manager with various projects
- High school diploma;
- 2-3 years experience working in an office environment.
- Customer service experience required.
- Must be PC literate with proficient knowledge using MS Office.
- Analyzing and problem solving skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to sustain strong working relationships.
*Shift : Monday to Friday for a total of 37.5 hours a week (8:00am to 4:00pm)
Compensation: $18.47/hr + benefits on the first day of the month following 30 days of service.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...