We are currently recruiting for an Operations Coordinator.
This is a permanent full time position.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have excellent multitasking skills and strong communication skills we want you!
Position: Operations Coordinator
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Port Coquitlam
- Coordinate yard equipment, trailers and containers to facilitate dock setup
- Preparation of yard list
- Reconcile productivity hours and submission
- Verify all paperwork that is turned in (outturns, tallies, pick sheets, etc) for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate and communicate yard moves with employees
- Verify accuracy of load information and data entry
- Administrative support to Operations Supervisor
- Maintain and develop daily, weekly, monthly reports:
- Communicate with internal customers regarding inbound and outbound freight
- Coordinate intermodal transportation
- Update QC-13 database
- Assist with trailer load plans
- Daily operational workforce adjustments: contacting employees
- Identify opportunities to streamline work processes
- Assist the shift supervisor in all daily operational activities.
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in logistics or warehousing is required
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Post secondary education in Business or Logistics is preferred
- Strong commitment to customer service, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office (excel and word) is preferred
- Experience with Unix based systems is an asset
To join our team please submit your cover letter and resume in one file.
No phone calls please.
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...