Discover What We Do:
Ryder System, Inc. is a Fortune 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. With operations in Canada for over 50 years, Ryder offers unrivalled expertise in its industry for both small and large businesses. Ryder's product offerings include: Fleet Management Solutions (FMS), which provides leasing, rental and programmed maintenance of trucks, tractors and trailers to commercial customers; Supply Chain Solutions (SCS), which manages the movement of materials and related information from the acquisition of raw materials to the delivery of finished products to end-users; and Ryder Dedicated which is part of the company's SCS business segment and provides a turn-key transportation service that includes vehicles, drivers, routing and scheduling. Ryder serves customer needs throughout North America, the UK, and Asia.
The essence of what makes us the leading provider of outsourcing in fleet management and supply chain solutions remains the same – it’s our Ryder People who make the difference every day.
Begin a rewarding new career with an industry leader!
Location: Vancouver, Annacis Island
Position: Lease Sales Coordinator, Western Canada
How You Will Contribute
The Lease Sales Coordinator will administratively support the Director of Sales, and members of the Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams through:
- Monthly, weekly report compilation/generation/distribution
- Prepares and distributes Canadian Sales Newsletter
- Customer database administration (Sales Force)
- Sales proposal/presentation, customer review preparation
- Complete contract documents as needed
- Lease vehicle administration-VCN’s, new vehicle tracking
- Billing research, problem resolution
- Daily client interaction and liaison
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, travel for senior team members, record meeting minutes
- Monitors promotional material/merchandise and re-order, circulate, procure and distribute as required.
- General administration (filing, circulating documents, mailings, courier etc.)
- Special projects and reports as required.
The Skills and Experience You Need
- A post-secondary education in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in an administrative function, preferably in support of a sales/marketing department.
- An extreme proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Effective time management, organizational abilities
- A professional attitude illustrated through superior verbal and written communications skills coupled with demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstration of sound decision making skills and professionalism in dealing with sensitive information, necessitating use of discretion, tact and good judgment. Must be able to work independently, have analytical and problem solving skills, and superior interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to establish priorities with attention to detail, and work without direct supervision in a small office environment.
As part of a global company you can expect a progressive and competitive benefits and total rewards package. Our comprehensive rewards package includes:
- Competitive wages
- Family medical and dental coverage
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Retirement and Pension programs
- Stock Purchase Program
- Supplier Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Please email your resume
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.