Located in Toronto, Ryatta group is a Software-as-a-Service provider for the Hospitality industry. Our core service, SpaDirect, is experiencing fast growth and we are looking for talented and motivated technical staff to expand. Our business consultants are equally comfortable in business and technical discussions, and our developers have years of experience in technologies such as Hotel Next Generation Technology (HTNG), Open Travel Alliance (OTA), e-commerce and web development. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity!
Our Work Values
Working at Ryatta is both challenging and rewarding. Although we excel in working with large enterprises, internally we operate like a start-up. So you're free to express yourself openly, draw up plans for the team, and even propose a new direction for the company. If you're one of those "work hard, play hard" types, you will fit in perfectly.
We're currently looking for an Intermediate Developer to join our team. As a developer, you'll be responsible for designing and developing our next-generation solution, including deployments at major. Hospitality brands. You will take charge in shaping the system by assimilating client requirements and implementing the design. You will work directly with our lead developers and senior staff to complete this project.
- Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or System Design Engineering Grad
- Minimum 2 years of development experience
- Understanding of Object Modelling/UML
- Understanding of OOP, especially Ruby on Rails or Java
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle, Scrum and/or XP
- Working Knowledge of SQL, JDBC/ODBC programming
Candidates with the following skills will be favourably considered:
- Working knowledge of Ruby, JRuby, Rails, Rack, Ember.js, AngularJS, PhoneGap
- Working knowledge of XML, SOAP, Savon
- Experience with secure coding techniques and OWASP Top Ten solutions
Indeed - 15 months ago
Located in Toronto, Ryatta group is a Software-as-a-Service provider for the Hospitality industry. Our core service,...