Runnymede Healthcare Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
multicultural staff geared towards innovation and excellence in patient care
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2017
I love working here because the management continues to support staff in developing their skills through innovative and active styles of learning so they can provide the best possible patient care. They have multicultural staff which is great.
Stay away...
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
The culture of this organization is corruption, beginning at the top. Unless you are part of the "royal circle," you will be treated like dirt beneath their shoes. VP of Human Resources is not qualified for his position.
No Work/Life Balance!
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2017
Poor management, and over-work their staff, tense and toxic environment, and no appreciation to staff, only the negative things are acknowledge, and no opportunity for growth.
Excellent management with very good team.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2016
New challenges every day so that lot of opportunities to learn new things and also to implement them. Lot of support from the team and also excellent working conditions.
Productive and Healthy work environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 April 2015
My colleagues are great support at work. Not only do they always lend a hand when i needed help but are also supportive in developing my skills.
Professional and Always Evolving
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2014
The company takes great pride in maintaining competencies of their staff and ensuring they are attending to the needs of patients as optimally as possible. It was a pleasure to see that and work among medical professionals who care.
Its a very nice place to work
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2014
I get along with most of my co workers, I have fun depending on who I work with that day, most of my co-workers are very helpful.
Management only looks at the $ and cents.
Workload is manageable.
Hardest part of my day is stomaching the politics.
The most enjoyable part of my day is interacting with patients and their families.

I love Being a Nurse regardless of the professional obstacles!
A Friendly Environment
Patient Unit Clerk (Placement) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2013
I love my job merely because of the fact that I learn new things daily, there isn't a day that resembles the next. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be satisfying the needs of others as I enjoy helping people. I work in a very friendly environment and my co-workers have helped to accomplish this. Although there are many positive aspects to my job, it also has its downfalls as of any other job, this includes not always being able to sufficiently communicate and understand the elderly patients when they are in need, especially those who can not communicate verbally, making it more difficult to acquire to their needs.
Productive workplace
Team Lead-Admission, (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 December 2012
• Planned, coordinated and managed inpatient referrals and admissions to RHC
• Managed the waiting list and occupancy in accordance with RHC Bed Management Guidelines
• Monitored patient transfers to acute care and ensured compliance to bed holding processes and standards
• Participated in the planning and implementation of new/updated Patient Flow policy and service development
• Established initial contact with the patient and/or SDM when the application for admission is accepted
• Liaised with the patient and/or SDM to provide ongoing support/education during the preadmission phase, as required.
• Communicates patient information to the clinical team and support services as appropriate, to facilitate a safe and efficient admission
• Responded to admissions queries
• Coordinated the date and time of patient admissions or transfers with the referring/receiving facility
• Educates patients, appropriate family members, students and other health providers with regard to patient flow issues and concerns

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Runnymede Healthcare Centre. Our community is ready to answer.

Runnymede Healthcare Centre Reviews by Location